Fixing It

Hey guys, I'm back. I have one last exam and then I'm done with school, I'll be writing more in advance so that I can update more often, I hope to make a update schedule that I can stick to but knowing my I will most likely mess it up straight away. Hope you are all well, talk to you all soon.

This may be a slightly boring chapter but it had to be done sorry.

Enjoy the chapter, sorry it's short.

Fixing it

Charlie's point of view

I decided I needed to talk to the boys, we need to fix this and try and get along. It wasn't fair on me or on them. We had issues but we needed to sort them out. I don't think it would be wise to tackle them as a group so I'm just going to tackle them one on one. I think the first person I'm going to find will be Liam.

Harry slowly led me out of the library and I stopped. "I want to talk to all one on one, I don't think I want to deal with all of you teaming up" I told him shortly.

Harry nodded and led me to the conference room. "We'd normally use this for meetings with the council, but I think we'll use it with you today" Harry told me before opening the door and ushering me in. I walked into the ominous room and waited for the most mature of the boys to arrive. I wasn't kept waiting long and Liam came through the door with a contemplating look on his face.

"Hello Charlie, Harry said you wanted to talk to me?" Liam asked sitting down in the head seat of the table. I sat down near him but still far enough away that he couldn't grab me.

"I wanna talk to each one of you individually, I think we have issues and we need to discuss them. I can't live like this anymore, bug I can't physically live without you guys, there has to be a way we can tolerate each other and live without this many disagreements" I told him looking at my hands and not at his face.

"Charlie, you know we are trying our best. We have done everything we can to make you comfortable. I know we haven't helped you adapt all that much but I guess we all just assumed that you would know what to do and you would adapt. I mean your just a kid after all, I guess we underestimated the whole situation" he told me with a sincere voice.

I took a deep breath and leaned back on the chair, "So you think I'm just a kid, you want me to be a grown up, I'm still young, I had to give up everything to be here with you guys, you haven't had to sacrifice anything, I've given up my friends and family. I feel like I have no one, you guys don't even care. I don't mean to sound whiny or anything but why do I have to keep making all of the sacrifices why can't you guys just accept me for who I am and stop trying to change it"

Liam looked at me shocked and then ran his hand through his hair, "I think we all need a restart, we need to treat you like an adult and like your own person, would you be agreeable to a re-due" Liam asked me before standing up.

I looked at my hands and then nodded softly. "If you can get the other boys to agree with this then I'll go with it, but this might not even work, there's only so much I can forget" I told him before he walked out of the door and then closed it quietly behind him.

I guess my plan of tackling them one on one is not going to work, I will just have to face the full problem straight on and try and make sure that everything works out well. The door opened, but it wasn't who I was expecting.

"Miss Charlotte, if you would follow me" the guard asked me softly, I nodded and began to follow them out of the castle and into a black car.

"Would this be a bad time for me to ask where we are going?" I asked the guard who was sat next to me, he looked at me and smiled slightly before motioning for the driver to drive.