Emotions and family

Charlie's point of view

I'm scared...

I don't really know what to do anymore, I can't talk to the boys because all they will do is comfort me, I just need to talk to someone who won't judge me. I just feel like every move I make is being watched and I hate that feeling. I stood up and glared at the fire. This wasn't how I was supposed to feel, I was supposed to feel happy and safe, so why do I feel scared.

I dragged my hands down my face and groaned in frustration, maybe I should tell someone, but who?

? Point of view

I missed her so much; it has been 2 years since I've seen my little flower, they refused to let me see her. So I have disguised myself as a servant in the castle. I don't care if it means death if I get caught, I'd do anything to see her again. I need to find her and make sure she's safe and happy.

Charlie's point of view

I decided to just hide out and in the kitchens as it was the only place I knew the boys wouldn't think to look, I was holding jade one of the cooks daughter, she was 9 months old and the cutest little thing you've seen in the whole world. Take my word for it she was the most adorablest child you would have ever set eyes on. Jade has red hair and freckles dotted along her nose. She had finally gone to sleep when a door burst open causing jade to wake up and cry. "Has anyone seen princess Charlotte" a male voice called out.

I kept my head down and handed jade to her mother. I slowly crept out of the room, I was stupid enough not to check my surroundings. A hand wrapped around my waist and I screamed but before anymore if my high scream could be released a hand worked its way to my mouth.

No body knew where I was, all they knew that I was missing. I just hoped that whoever had me wouldn't hurt me.

"Ssh flower I won't hurt you, please just be quiet" the voice begged.

I turned around and was shocked at who was stood in front of me. It was my dad! But he looked I'll, like he was worried and he hadn't slept in weeks. "Daddy what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

He took my hand lightly and we went to hide in the basement of the kitchen. "I just had to see you, they told us you were hurt but they wouldn't let us in. Told us at you were there responsability now and that we weren't allowed anywhere near you if we did they threatened to kill us. But I don't care I just need to see you" my father told me softly.

I was shocked why would they boys tell my family they can't see me, they told me I could see my family whenever I wanted. A tear slipped from my eye and I hugged my dad. "We need to get you out of here, if they find you they'll kill you" I told him in a worried voice.

My dad took both of my hands in his and then looked at me in a fatherly way. "I know they will flower but I've already told you that I had to see you and that's what I'm doing" my father told me.

I heard a sarcastic round of applause and 5 people came out of the shadows. I guess you tell who they were, if you didn't it was Harry,Niall,Louis,Liam and Zayn. "Why" I asked in a broken voice. Liam tried to approach me but I moved closer to my dad. "Your ours Charlotte, nobody else's" Harry growled.

I shook my head in denial. "You threatened to kill my family if they came near me, what kind of mates do that. If you knew me as well as I thought you did. You would know that family means everything to me" I snapped looking at them in fury.

"Your 'dad' broke the rules and now he knows what's going to happen he was warned" Louis growled.

I shook my head and felt someone grab hold of me, I tried to shake the arms off my but I wasn't strong enough. "Calm down your in enough trouble as it is" a voice growled and I figured out I was in Naill's arms.

They were going to make me watch them kill my dad. "Please don't if you kill him then I will never forgive you" i told them with tears spilling down my cheeks.

"We are doing this for you" Harry growled.

I closed my eyes and heard a 'snap' and then something drop onto the floor. I held back scream but when I opened my eyes I couldn't keep it from escaping. There on the floor was my dad on the floor with a broken neck.