realization

Ok so I’ve decided to make a book of questions for the characters. So INBOX me the questions. Thank you to everyone who commented on the last two chapters and authors note; it means a lot and I take every comment to heart. Thank you for all you’re support and reading my story.

Realization

Liam's point of view

I groaned and held my head, I looked around and saw me weren't at home anymore. I looked around for Charlie and saw she wasn't there. I saw zayn come into the room with a sad look on his face. "What's going on zayn, where's Charlie" I asked confused.

He sighed and chucked me an ice pack. I caught it and held it to my head. "I had to knock you out; we had to teach Charlie a lesson. She kept disobeying us" Zayn explained.

I shook my head and sighed. "That doesn't answer my question... where is Charlie" I asked him in a serious voice.

He sighed. "She's at home and we're in a motel around 10 miles from the house" he told me.

I gasped shocked. "You'll kill her zayn, and then we'll die" I whispered slightly shocked.

Zayn shrugged and the other boys came in looking dazed. They looked like they were pining for their mate to. "I'm leaving zayn, Charlie’s my world and I don’t' want anything to happen to her" I told zayn leaving the room.

 I ran back to the main house and gasped at the sight in front of me.

Charlie’s point of view

The pain was over whelming, I stumbled down the halls of the house. Falling into the walls, the pictures smashing. I fell over my own feet and a piece of glass stabbed into my side. The pain didn’t bother me it just blended in with the other bits of pain. I stumbled into the living room and fell to the floor. My head was pounding and I felt like my heart was about to explode.

Someone needed to come and find me and then help me because I was going to die… and I was scared.  I never wanted to die alone!

I head the door swing open and someone gasped.

Liam’s point of view

I ran over to Charlie and she shrieked. I looked around her and saw blood. I looked at Charlie and saw the big piece of glass poking out of her side. I picked her up and ran her to the cabin. I noticed her breathing had slowed down a considerable amount. I picked up my speed and arrived at the cabin. “Louis” I shouted whilst placing Charlie on the table.

I didn’t look up as Louis came in but I heard him gasp. He walked over to us and checked Charlie’s side. He gasped. “The glass is in deep it may have severed a few arteries on its way in. you need to hold her down whilst I pull it out” he told me.

I looked at him shocked and then looked down at my precious angel. I nodded and help her down. Louis slowly started to pull the glass out and Charlie screamed and thrashed around. I shushed her and tried to calm her down. Niall ran in and look scared out of his mind. I looked up and shook my head at him and he ran over tears pouring out of his eyes, I looked at him. “You hold Charlie’s arms, I’ll get her legs” I told him.

He nodded looking scared out of his mind. I got a tight grip on Charlie’s legs and nodded to Louis. Louis got a grip on the glass and pulled it out of Charlie’s side. She screamed and the blood poured out of Charlie’s side. Louis grabbed a towel and held it to her side. “Heal her” niall told him.