you lost charlie part 2

Charlie’s point of view

I slowly approached the woman and she held her hand up. “I will not harm you Charlotte you are too important. Come” she told me in a kind voice.

I hesitantly took her hand and she transported us somewhere. I looked around and saw a large garden with a glistening pond in the middle. The woman was stood around 2 feet from me. “Where have you brought me and who are you” I asked her slightly freaking out.

She took a few steps towards me. “I am aurora and I’m the goddess of magic and you are in limbo at the moment, your mates will find your body soon” she told me.

I looked at her in shock. DID SHE JUST TELL ME I’M DEAD? “Why did you bring me here?” I asked her.

She sighed softly. “It’s almost time for the Luna eclipse and you will get some strange powers that do not belong to your mates. This is because Marcus and Sophie are your parents. You will start to get a fever and then your heart will stop. But this will be very painful. Do you understand” she asked me.

I looked at her shocked and then shook my head. “No I don’t, you’re telling my I’m going to die just because I am going to receive powers” I almost shouted at her.

She nodded. “You will also undergo physical changes, do not worry, tell your mates, il destino della magia è nelle tue mani. They will understand” she told me.

Liam’s point of view

We spread out around the castle and started looking for Charlie. “LIAM OVER HERE” I heard niall shout.

I ran towards his voice and saw him holding Charlie’s body. I ran over to them. “Is she still breathing” I asked him.

He nodded and I shook her trying to wake her up. “Charlie come on wake up” I begged her.

There was no response.

What’s wrong with her?

Charlie’s point of view

Ok so I was taken by the goddess of magic and was told I was going to get unexplained powers and I was technically going to die for a while. “I can’t believe this, this is so messed up” I shouted at her.

She sighed and looked at me. “You will be fine anyway you need to go so goodbye. I’ll be in touch” she told me.

I screamed in frustration as I was pulled back into my body. I woke up to and felt like my insides had been tossed around. “Charlie are you ok” a voice asked.

I looked up and saw Liam. “She said and I quote il destino della magia è nelle tue mani, what does that mean” I asked them.

Niall froze and looked at Liam and Liam looked at niall shocked. “She can’t be.  Liam please tell me she’s not” niall begged tears glistening in his eyes.

Liam looked at me and then at niall. “If she told her she is, then she is. Niall this is a good thing, this is what she wants” Liam told him.