Chapter 19

Isaac's POV

When I open my eyes I slightly panic when I see the blinds are open and the sun has gone down but when I look my bedside clock I see that it's only 6 o'clock and there's still time to bring Ada to see my mother. Ada.

I look to her side of the bed and see she's not there and I sit up immediately.

"Ada?" I call out and to my relief she comes out of the bathroom looking confused.

"What is it?" She asks and I shake my head and lay back down.

"I thought you were gone." I sigh and throw my arm over my eyes but lift it up when I feel her small body climb on top of mine with a smirk on her face.

"Why would I ever leave?" She bites her lip and straddles my waist and rubs against me teasingly.

"You wouldn't." I say and sit up to give her a kiss when I notice something coming from her nose, I rub the  dark spot with my thumb but when I look at it I see that its red and I look at her concerned although she doesn't look the least bit worried.

"It happens when I haven't eaten." She shrugs and I frown.

"Eat then." I say and I offer her my wrist but she looks away displeased.

"What I don't taste good anymore? You had no problem eating from me when we were trapped together." I try making a joke but immediately regret it when a sad look grows in her eyes.

"It won't fill me up and I would have hurt you for nothing." She says keeping her head down. I place my fingers under her chin and make her look up at me but I frown even more when I notice another stream of blood going down her nose.

"Please nothing will go wrong please." I say and give her my hand again. She hesitates but as another drop of blood comes out of her nose she grabs my hand gently and I try my best not to wince when she sinks her teeth into my vein. She's barely eaten for a few seconds when she pulls back immediately and covers her mouth almost like she wants to throw up. At an inhuman speed that even I couldn't keep up with she's in the bathroom again and I hear her throwing up and I run immediately and to my horror I see she's throwing up blood.

"It's not the same. You're my mate it doesn't feel right." She groans and wipes her mouth.

"Hold on I'll get Gabriel." I say rubbing her back and link him immediately without even waiting for her response.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be this much trouble." She groans in pain and I kiss the back of her head.

"You're no trouble at all I promise." And to my surprise I hear Gabriel enter the bathroom casually but his face looks angry when he looks down at our situation.

"She can't drink my blood." I say and he says nothing but kneels down and offers Ada his wrist, she doesn't hesitate and immediately latches on for a good two minutes. She hisses when he pulls his arm back but doesn't say anything. He nods his head at me to talk outside the bathroom and I follow after him.

"That won't last her all night. She needs human blood otherwise you'll just be starving her." He scolds me and I do nothing but glare at him since I know he's right.

"I can't follow her around while she just kills people. And she can't be out at night anyways that asshole could still be out there." I almost yell but keep my voice down, Gabriel says nothing but looks at the bathroom door and then at me.

"You're taking her out tonight right to meet your mom?" He says and I nod my head.

"I'll take care of it then just keep her comfortable and away from any blood. I'll get her enough to last the week." He says and I'm a little offended at his offer, I should be the one taking care of her but he does know more about vampires than I ever will and I have to trust him.