Chapter 15

"No!" I scream at the top of my lungs and using every ounce of my strength to break free of him. He's erasing them again. He's erasing Isaac.

"Desi!" I scream trying my best to break his hold against my wrists. I'm moving my head around as if it would stop him from reaching inside but it doesn't.

He growls loudly and sinks his fangs into my neck just to hurt me. He pulls back and laughs and I see my own blood around his mouth.

"You sick fuck!" I scream but feel myself growing weaker. I won't forget them. I should have never left Isaac. Now Desi will take me away and I'll have no memory if him.

I feel my eyes getting heavier and the pain in my head is no longer bothering me. I feel the ground shaking, have I gone mad?

I feel Desi being ripped from above me by a giant rush of black fur and teeth. I grunt and sit up feeling weak and try to get up when I hear their struggle has stopped. I look back and see Desi on the ground laughing as the scratch marks across his cheek slowly heal. I look up at the wolf that saved me and see Gabriel naked and walking toward me.

"After all these years you think you can take her away from me. Have you forgotten who made you immortal Gabriel??" Desi screams at him but he doesn't listen as he picks me up.

"Are you okay?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Tell me Gabriel. What trouble has my dear Ada gotten herself into." Desi laughs and sits against a tree.

Gabriel doesn't say anything and starts walking away holding me tight against him.

"I'll let you go for now." Desi says quiet enough for only me to hear him.

"How did you find me?" I ask Gabriel as he finally sets me down. He finds a pile of clothes and starts putting them on.

"You know I'm the only wolf in the world that can track your scent Ada. Isaac said you were missing and I found you just in time." He says and I feel awkward being with him alone.

"Come on. Your nose is bleeding." He says and extends his wrist. I don't decline this second offering of food and bite into him gently. His blood cools down my throat immediately but also brings back the feelings he had towards me all those years ago. I pull back and wipe my mouth and he stares at me.

"Gabriel. Please don't look at me like that." I ask him and he continues doing it anyways.

"Are you hurt?" He asks and I shake my head as I see the bruises on my wrists beginning to heal before my eyes.

"Take me back to Isaac. Please." I beg him and he looks away finally and we start walking in silence.

"Thank you for saving me." I say but he doesn't reply.

"Gabriel.." I want him to at least talk to me. He stops and I see we reach a 3 story house and I can sense the Alpha inside as well as Isaac.

"There I've brought you back. Go." He says and starts walking away.

"No!" I yell and and catch up to him and force him towards the house.

"Why? I can't face them I can barely face you! You know how much I loved you Ada. You used to enjoy getting beatings from that psycho and every time I told you it was wrong you believed me but never fucking left him! You belong with me!" He says with such desperation in his voice that I feel ashamed of myself.

"If I leave with you, I put everyone here in danger. Just stay with me please." I say but he's done talking, he's done arguing. He walks towards me and wraps his hand gently on the back of my neck and kisses me gently. I feel nothing when he does.