[Rave Master] The Girl Forgotten [Musica x Reader]

[Rave Master]

The Girl Forgotten

[Musicia x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

So I've always said that I would do a Rave Master one -- and I never got 'round to doing it. At least until now. I think this one will be long. I don't know for sure. XD I need longer one-shots anyhow. I've only been writing short, bad ones for y'all. One day, I need to release a one-shot that's super long, like 13 wattpad pages long. [Dude, that's how long one of my chapters is for Emerald Green.]

 Please remember to read the bottom where my announcements are, thanks!

 Dedicated to:  fairytailnalu1 , because he's an awesome ducky. ♥ And a great player on League of Legends.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 Musica sighed, as he put his arms behind his neck. It's so boring...

 He had been traveling for a couple days now, visiting towns he had helped out during his time with his gang. Yes, they helped out some people.

 As he neared the town, he could hear shouts coming from insides. Then a scream of pain. His eyes widened, and he sprinted.

 When he reached the town square, he saw what was going on. There was a girl, bloody and beat up, being held my a much bigger man. There were men lying on the ground around them, and the townspeople were standing around them in a huge circle, unmoving.

 "Let go of me you bas-" the girl started, but never finished, as it was caught off my a scream of pain from her.

 "So you're the one that's been standing up against my men?" the man spat at her, yanking her hair back. "You're nothing!"

 Then he proceeded to kick her, but still held on to her hair. Nobody did anything to help the poor, screaming girl. The townspeople, they were too afraid. Musica could see it in their eyes. His eyes narrowed. Did he save this town, for nothing?

 "Yo."

 "Huh?" The man, who had been kicking the girl, looked up at him, his eyes narrowed. "Who are you?"

 Musica yawned. "That's not real important. Do you mind letting the girl go?"