36

Many months later

Justin

"I'm sure he'll make up for it, you don't have to give him such a hard time about it," Fredo said.

"I'm not, I just want him to know that you can't fuck around with these things, it's a serious matter," I said.

"Justin! How are you?" I turned to find Malcom walking over to me with his wife in a flowing simple red dress.

"Malcom, I'm great! How are you? Janessa, you look stunning," I said.

"Thank you," she said giving me a small smile.

"Thanks for coming, help yourself to anything on the tables," I said.

"So where's ya girl, Bieber," an annoying voice said from behind me.

I turned around and found Za walking over to me with a beautiful girl walking next to him, "I see you meet someone who accepted your annoying ass."

"Shut up, this is Milan," Za said.

I held my hand out and shook her hand, "Pleased to meet you."

"Likewise," she said.

The boys and I continued talking for a while before we started arguing about sports.

"Hey hey hey, look," Fredo said looking behind me.

I slowly turned, finding Felicity in a beautiful light pink dress covered in lace. My gaze was fixed on her as she walked down the stairs looking for me in the crowd of people who had attended our Christmas party.

I hadn't realized it but my jaw was practically on the floor and I was drooling over the sight of her. She was glowing and no one can deny it since everyone's eyes had turned to look at her. A rosy pink tint appeared on her cheeks from the attention.

I took a few steps forward meeting her at the end of the stairs where I held my hand out for her to take.

"You look absolutely breath-taking," I whispered into her ear.

She let a small giggle out before kissing my cheek. I walked with her over to the group of boys who were still staring.

"For those of you who have never met her, this is Felicity, the love of my life," I said.

Fredo smiled as he shook his head behind everyone else. Everyone started greeting her and soon she became friends with some of the other men's wives.

As I talked to some of the guests I saw her across the room, so elegantly talking to Milan. She caught me watching her and looked over at me giving me a smile before subtly waving at me. I smiled back before excusing myself and walking over to her.

"Care to share this dance with me?" I asked holding my hand out for hers.

"I was wondering when my wacky boyfriend would sum up the guts to come over to me and ask me for a dance," she said.

"It's harder than you think," I said placing my hand on her back.

"Yeah?" She asked biting her lip.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"I'm really enjoying tonight," she said.

"I am too," I admitted.

She let go of my hand and both of her hands ran up my shoulders and around my neck, "I never thought I would be saying this but I am so inevitably in love with you that I must say this. You have showed me the pain and the beauty of life, you have showed me love and anger, and it's crazy to think that just a few months ago, we were on the brink of ending. I can't imagine that ever happening, I never want us to end, because I know that I was made for you and that I will always love you. So I want to ask you something that you once asked me and that I took for granted... Will you marry me?"

By now tears were on the verge of falling down my cheeks like Niagra falls. Everything about this moment was perfect. "Of course," I managed to get out.

She laughed as she leaned forward to place her soft lips against mine. Her hand softly caressed my face as she kissed me so passionately.

When we pulled away, I rested my forehead against hers before saying, "I love you."

"I love you more," she said.

"I technically asked you first so I kind of win but you know, thanks for asking," I said wiping my tears away.

She rolled my eyes, "Whatever, at least I asked right? Other girls wouldn't have asked, they would've waited for you to ask again."

"True. Well it doesn't matter, because all that does matter is that I have you and soon enough you'll officially and legally be my wife," I said brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I like the sound of that," she said.

"I do too baby girl."

Lmao so we can all agree that my definition of soon is wayyyyy different from Justin's.

Well there you have it, the end to Taken 2! I know I guaranteed taken 3 buttttttt this book was annoying enough so I think I'm going to go ahead and end the series here.

If I ever decide to write taken 3 I will post chapter 37 and that will lead into the third book.

Thank you all so much for joining me through Justin and Felicity's journey, I hope you enjoyed reading just as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Completed: 02/11/2017