32

I flipped the page of my book as I picked up a few pieces of lettuce and spinach from my salad. As I chewed them I heard the door open followed by laughter.

I looked up from my book watching as Justin walked inside along with Fredo and some guy.

My chewing slowed down as I observed them pushing each other and laughing like idiots.

"Oh hi Felicity," Justin said as he waved. He attempted to whisper but I clearly heard him say, "Watch she's going to say something stupid about me being drunk."

I looked back at my book, reading the next two sentences before Fredo spoke up.

"Hey Fel," he said as his laughter died down.

"So you're the infamous Felicity Quinn," the other guy said walking closer.

I slowly nodded as I stabbed my fork into a few more pieces of lettuce.

"I'm Za but you can call me papi, I'll do whatever you like," he said, "you know what I'm sayin'?"

My eyes slowly went over to him as I rose my eyebrows before pursing my lips and going back to my book.

"Fel and I are married, isn't that right, Fel?" Justin said wrapping his arm around my neck.

I didn't reply I only looked over at him before looking back down.

"Fel fucked me once," Fredo said, the instant he said that my cheeks burned a bright red, "didn't you?"

I pushed Justin's arm off as I started getting up.

"No don't leave just yet," Justin said.

"Yeah, we wanna talk to you," Za said.

"Do you wanna explain just why you fucked my best friend?" Justin asked leaning against the counter to keep his balance.

"Shady," Za said.

"SPEAK!" Justin yelled in my face.

I closed my eyes opening them up once I heard complete silence.

"She fucked my best friend because she wanted to get revenge. I had fucked up and gone with someone else, so she thought that fucking Fredo would hurt me," Justin said, "funny isn't it?"

I got up and started walking away only to have my arm pulled so that I was facing Justin again.

"I'm not done taking to you," Justin said.

"But I am," I said.

"She broke Fredo and Camila up," Justin said, "all over a stupid lie."

I looked over at Fredo trying to see if he would do something but he was also shitfaced.

"Fel has done so many things, and everyone just keeps forgiving her because she's so beautiful," Justin said running his finger down my cheek and under my chin.

"She's the cause of my addiction problem," he whispered.

"No I'm not," I said.

"No? You're not? Then who else do you think caused it? If it weren't for your abondonment I would've been fine but you left. Now I realize that someone who's really in love doesn't just leave like that," he said letting go of my arm.

I looked down from his red eyes to the floor before starting to walk away. Fredo stood in front of my blocking my way. "Excuse me," I said.

He didn't move but instead he walked closer taking long steps in front of him. I walked backwards until I hit Justin's back. Justin threw his arm around my neck again. "Hi beautiful. Wanna have a little fun?"