12

I stood by the door watching as Justin slipped his boxers on. He saw me and smiled, "I just finished if you want to take a shower now."

I walked up to him from behind and wrapped my tiny arms around his muscular arms. I kissed his shoulder blade and he turned around to kiss me on the lips. "Cut my hair."

"What?"

"Like you cut it before," I said.

"I thought you hated it short," he said.

"I'm tired of long hair," I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Don't you like short hair on me?"

"Yeah but it's your hair not mine. You can chose to have it whatever length you want," he said.

"Well I would like it short," I said.

"Okay," he said opening the top drawer and taking a pair of scissors out. I stared into the mirror and watched as he carefully started cutting my hair off just like the way he did on my first day here. My hair fell down my shoulders ending up all over the floor. In a few minutes I was left with hair that barely touched my shoulder, just the way it was before. "You're beautiful either way," he said.

"Thank you baby," I said pecking his lips.

I took a quick shower and right as I came out Justin came inside the bathroom and told me that Fredo and his girlfriend wanted to double date with us. I wasn't too fond of the idea but I agreed anyway.

We met up at a park to have a picnic. Justin made sandwiches for all of us and I made a seafood salad to go with the sandwiches. I wore leggings and a blue and green flannel, something comfortable. As we arrived, I saw Camila and Fredo standing next to each other in a shady area of the park. When we walked closer I became nervous thinking about what Camila would say when she saw me. Then suddenly she tore her eyes away from Fredo and focused on us. When she saw me her eyes widened a little.

The boys greeted each other and Justin started to introduce me to Camila, "Felicity, this is Camila, Fredo's girlfriend."

"Hi nice to meet you," I said.

"It's nice to meet you too," she answered with a warm smile.

We set large blanket on the floor biefore sitting down. I stayed in silence while Camila and Justin were talking. Once the conversation shifted to sports, Camila stopped talking and looked over at me for a while. I felt like she wanted to talk to me but didn't know how to start talking. As we ate the sandwiches she finally scooted closer to me and asked, "How long have you and Justin been going out?"

How would I reply to that? Were we going out before I left? I hesitated before saying, "A while. We broke up for a few months before getting back together again."

She looked over at the boys who were focused on their conversation then she turned back to me, "I love the hair cut, I mean I loved your hair before but short hair suits you."

"Thanks," I said giving her a grin.

"So are you ever going to tell me why you were crying outside of Fredo's house?" She asked.

"It's more complicated than you think and I really couldn't explain it," I said.

"Okay, just asking, I hope everything is okay," she said.

"It is, no worries," I said.

"Good," she said.

We continued talking and soon we were laughing and having a good time. I was having fun which is something I doubted to have today.