34

Many Days later

"Justin I think for thanksgiving we should-"

I turned the corner and found Justin sitting on the couch with Rebecca and David. To my surprise both of them were smiling.

"Ms. Quinn," David said.

"Felicity it's so good to see you," Rebecca said.

"It's so good to see the both of you too," I said walking closer.

"I just hired them again," Justin said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, it's a little lonely here don't you think?" He asked getting up and walking over to me.

I nodded in agreement, "I'm glad to have you guys back."

"We're glad to be back," David said.

I walked up to Rebecca and gave her a hug before the both of them went straight to work. I looked over at Justin who was adjusting his tie in front of a mirror by the door.

"I'm going to go to work," he said.

"Wait," I said as he started opening the door.

"Why'd you hire them?" I asked.

"Does it bother you? I can tell them to go," he said.

"No it's fine, I'm just wondering," I said.

"Well I want things to be like how they used to be and I thought that that would be the first step," he replied.

"Oh, okay," I said.

"I'll be home soon," he said leaning over to kiss me.

I felt his sweet lips against mine for only a few seconds before he was out the door. I sighed before walking over to Rebecca and David.

"How's it been going?" I asked.
Rebecca told me about her kids while I helped her mop the floors then David started talking about his family as he wiped the counters and the mirrors down.

Time flew by and I hadn't realized it until Rebecca asked if I wanted lunch. I told her I would prepare it but she insisted. At lunch I caught them up on everything that had happened while they were gone.

"I don't mean to judge, but why would you come back?" David asked.

"I don't know," I said taking a piece of crust off my second sandwhich, "I guess I love him.

"You guess?" He asked, "No, you have to be sure."

Rebecca nodded in agreement and I shifted in my chair at the uncomfortableness of the question. I truely didn't know how to reply to that.

"I think I'm sure," I said.

Once I saw him about to say 'you think?' I corrected myself, "I'm sure!"

They both laughed making me smile. After lunch they went back to cleaning up around the house while I cleaned up the kitchen.

Rebecca started making dinner when I heard the doorbell ring. I watched David walk up to the door and open it.

"Is Mr. Bieber here?" I heard.

"Not at the moment, can I take a message for him?" David asked.

"It's fine," he said, "is his wife here?"

I walked out from the kitchen before David replied, to find a cop standing at the door.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Bieber," he greeted me.