33

Justin

I woke up to a constant beeping-the sound of my heart rate on a monitor. I stared up at the pain white ceiling before looking down at myself. I was in a hospital gown covered by a blue blanket. I tried moving my arm to lrub my eyes but a painful sting caused me to wince. I looked down at the thick needle inside my vein and followed the line up to a bag of fluids.

The only other sound in the room was the sound of soft snores. I looked to the right and found Felicity rolled up into a ball on a chair with a blanket over her.

I couldn't remember how I got here or why I was even here. I just remembered a couple of shots with the guys and then everything going black.

I didn't want to wake her up but I wanted to know what had happened.

Suddenly a nurse walked in with a clipboard. "Seems like you're awake now Mr. Bieber, how do you feel?"

"Fine," I said.

"That's God, does your head hurt?" She asked checking the monitors around me.

"Not really," I said.

"Good, you're breakfast will come in a couple of minutes. As soon as the doctor clears you, you are free to go," she said giving me a smile as she walked out.

The sound of the door closing woke Felicity up. She moved around as she stretched her arms out making the blanket fall.

"You're awake now," she said, "how do you feel?"

"Fine," I said.

"You sure? Do you want me to get you anything?" She asked.

"No," I said.

"I can get you some food if you'd like," she offered sitting up.

"No it's fine," I said.

"Okay," she said sitting back.

"What happened?"

"Alcohol poisoning," she said, "you had too much to drink. That and the ketamine were rejected by your body."

"Oh..."

A man walked in with a black tray. He placed a table in front of me and then placed the tray on top, "Need anything else?"

"No, thank you," I said. I looked down at the waffles and the juice on the side. It didn't look appetizing at all. "Do you want any? I bet you're starving."

"No I'm fine, plus you need it more than I do so you can be healthy again," she said.

"I'm really not hungry," I said.

"At least eat the fruit cup," she said.

I scrunched my nose before throwing my head back and looking up at the ceiling again. I heard Felicity scoot her chair closer and when I looked over at her I found her pouring syrup over the waffles. She placed the empty container down and started cutting up the waffles.

Once she had finished she poked two pieces and held them up before bringing them closer to my mouth.

"No, ew," I said moving my head away.

"Please? It can't be that bad, you need to eat," she said.

I shook my head turning away. She followed with the fork standing up and leaning closer, "Come on Justin."

"You try it first," I said.

She sighed bringing the fork to her mouth and beginning to chew the pieces in her mouth. "See, it's good, very sweet."