21

Greeted by a pair of warm lips, I wake up, but I don't open my eyes because I fear that these lips are Fredo's and not Justin's. When the lips pull away, my mouth is greeted by someone's hand making my eyelids rapidly shoot open.

Through the immense darkness I see a pair of dark eyes looking into mine, a smirk formed on a familiar pair of lips, and I screamed but it came out as a mumble.

I pushed his hard chest in hopes of getting him off of me but before I know it, something is shoved into my mouth and my arms are pinned above my head by my wrists. He applied pressure holding my wrists down with only one hand.

I mumbled again trying to yell at him to stop, but of course he doesn't stop.

I suddenly felt the burn of a slap on my cheek. His hand comes in contact with my skin once again making my head jerk to the side. My eyes filled up with water as I felt his hand running down my body and to the waistline of my shorts. He slipped his fingers into the waistline before slowly pulling my shorts down and following through with my panties. I screamed, yelled, twisted, turned, groaned, cried, but nothing was loud enough.

Austin won't stop.

He pushed his black sweats low enough to reveal the entirety of his boxers. His grip on my wrists became tighter and I could feel my hands losing circulation.

"Shh," he whispered, "I know you feel good, stop resisting."

I closed my legs tightly before he could try anything but he ended up shoving his hands in between them and forcing them back open. I frantically cried as I screamed and tried fighting against him. With my tongue I tried pushing out whatever it was that was in my mouth. I just couldn't seem to get it out.

He placed his fingers against me before I saw him pull his grey boxers down and I looked away because I knew what was going to happen. Tears started running down my face before I started kicking again. He then put himself in between my legs getting closer and closer, his member only inches away from me.

I closed my eyes shut and felt a river of tears stream down my temples and to the sides of my head into my hair, instantly soaking it.

God please make him stop. I started shaking in fear, I knew what he was going to do but I just couldn't believe it. He found me and managed to get inside the house.

He then pulled up my shit revealing my breasts. As he bent down, closer to my body he latched his mouth onto one of my breasts, slowly sucking it. Once again I screamed and tried jerking my body away.

He slid up getting even closer and that's when I felt him at my entrance. I tried screaming no but with an abrupt thrust he slammed himself inside me making me groan. Pain filled up my entire body as I felt him stretch every bit of me. Did I really deserve this?

I shook my head and turned in every way that I could then I started pushing the object out of my mouth. After a few pushes I felt it slowly coming out. It seemed to be a large rag that he had crumbled up. He pushed inside me once again, another river of tears fell down the sides of my head just as I finally finished pushing the entire rag out.

Without thinking twice I yelled, "JUSTIN HELP ME! GET HIM O-"

He interrupted my sentence by slamming his fist into my cheekbone. I felt myself start to fade away from the force of his punch. I screamed again and he quickly placed his hand over my mouth covering the rest of my screams.

I then heard footsteps and quickly livened up. I watched as Fredo stormed inside the room and pushed Austin off knocking him to the floor. I quickly backed away, pulling my oversized shirt down, getting off the bed and walking further away as the both of them got up and start running, Fredo chasing after Austin while I just collapsed on the floor, flashbacks of a few months ago were running through my head. I had forgotten how awful it felt to be forced upon.