16

One week later

I got up and looked at the clock, 5:30AM. I don't start work until 8:00AM but I kept tossing and turning not able to obtain sleep. I walked into the bathroom and did my business, showering, brushing my teeth, and getting dressed. I walked out and it was now 6:30AM. I walked downstairs to make some coffee.

As I drank my cup of coffee and my cookies I looked through my social media liking my friends' posts. It's been so long since I've seen some of them. I sometimes want to go back and visit. But the talk. Oh the talk, all the rumors and lies, I'm not trying to deal with all that at the moment.

"Good morning," Justin said walking into the kitchen in sweats.

"Good morning," I replied taking another sip of my coffee.

He poured himself some coffee and looked at me in surprise, "You're working today?"

"Yeah, only for four hours because I need to cover for someone," I said.

"Alright, let me drop you off so I can pick you up later and we can go shopping," he said.

"Okay," I agreed. It was now 7:17. "Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah let me get my sweatshirt," he said.

I walked over to the front door and grabbed my purse and slipped my shoes on. Justin came putting his sweatshirt on. He slipped some vans on and grabbed his keys, leading the way.

We arrived right on time. I leaned over giving him a kiss. "So 12?" He asked.

"Yeah," I kissed him again.

"I'll call you when I get here," he said.

"Okay," I pecked his lips one last time.

"If you kiss me again I'll have to keep you here and bring you onto my lap," he said.

I grabbed my purse from under me and went back to kiss him again giggling through the kiss. "I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he replied, "have a great day."

"Thank you," I said closing the door behind me. I walked over to the front entrance and turned my head to wave at him. He left as soon as I entered the store.

"Hey Felly!" Gavin greeted me.

"Hey Gav, how's it going?" I asked walking with him to the back. We clocked in and started in the cosmetics aisle.

"How can girls wear so much make up?" Gavin asked hanging a mascara in its place.

"We don't wear everything here, we wear one of each, so like mascara, eyeliner, only one eyeshadow not all 500 colors," I said.

"Okay good, cause that shit's expensive you must be broke," he said.

I playfully smacked his arm, "Are you saying I wear too much make up?"

"No.... I'm just kidding you don't even wear make up!" He said.

I laughed, "Thanks I guess."

Gavin gasped.

"Do you hear that?" He asked.

"What?"

"The song," he whispered.

"What about it?" I asked.

"That's my jam," he whispered wiggling his hips and moving his head to the beat.

I smiled and watched him as he wildly danced about and sang.

"Bitch say my name you know who I am I'm too hot," he fanned himself with his hand.