03

There was a knock on my door as I put my hair into a neat pony tail. I was finally on time. "Come in," I said. My mom walked in and sat down on my bed. "What's up with you? You never knock," I remarked.

"Why don't you make my life and the officers life easier by telling me his name."

"Whose name?" I pretended like I didn't know what she was talking about.

After a long silence, "Felicity I know you didn't run away. Stop the lying and tell me the truth. What's his name?"

I looked over at her as I sat down. She sat down next to me.

"I know that your story is a straight up lie. You wanna know why?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"The story about you and Aaliyah running away," she said.

"It's not a lie."

"Because it doesn't add up. Where would you get the money to live from? Why come back? Teenagers that run away almost never come back," she said making hand gestures in order to emphasize her point.

"Mom what are you talking about? You're paranoid st-"

"Tell me his name."

My heart started jumping in my chest, like it was in a competition or something to see who would get out of my body the fastest, my heart or my stomach since my stomach was spinning and I felt the urge to throw up. Oh no, this is what I was afraid of. "Whose name?"

"The one who did this! The one who took my babies away from me! What is his name?" She demanded to know. She demanded. She's like this. She won't give up until she finds out.

"Why don't you just believe me! We ran away!" I yelled.

My mom sighed and placed her hand on my thigh, "Please tell me baby. He needs to be locked up, otherwise he might do this again."

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"I promised him that I wouldn't tell," I said.

"What?" She asked a bit shocked and also perplexed.

"I swore to him that I would never tell. And stop trying to understand because you never will. He won't do this again, he promised me and I take his word for it. So just drop it mom," I said getting frustrated.

She walked away, mouth agape, disappointed that her own daughter couldn't tell her who her abducter was. But I had sworn to Justin that I would never tell as long as he promised to never abduct another girl.

God, what the hell did he get me into? Thanks to him my relationship with my mother will be fucked up. She's not going to want to talk to me now unless I tell her. She's so fucking smart! That's Sarah Quinn for you all, the brain.

I shook my head and sighed, grabbing my purse and heading out. I did my usual everyday routine but while I was picking up orders and dropping them off, I looked around looking to see if Justin had decided to come by. No signs of Mr. Bieber. After work I made my way to a really good taco truck and ate a few tacos.

Hours later I drove home and as I entered my humble abode I found a furious Sarah and a slightly anxious Phil siting on the couch.

"Where the hell were you? Not answering your phone! What's wrong with you what if something happened to you!?" My mother yelled.

"I'm fine calm down, I just went to eat something and forgot to call back sorry," I said walking over to the stairs.

"Where are you going? I'm not done with you," she said.