22

Recap: Austin sexually assaulted Felicity. We learn about Fredo's past. Felicity debates on whether she wants to leave or not.

Saturday

I woke up and to my surprise Fredo had made breakfast. As we ate I remembered that officer Wilson needed guardians for Justin's brother and sister. I wanted to tell Fredo and hopefully get some answers.

"Hey did you ever meet Justin's family?"

"No," he said dipping the pieces of pancake in syrup.

"But did you know that he had a brother and a sister?" I asked.

"Yeah, Jaxon and Jazmyn," he said.

"What happened to them?"

He looked at me and then down at his plate, "I'm not supposed to tell you."

"I know their foster parents are dead and I'm pretty damn sure that Justin killed them, now the only question is why?"

"I didn't know that but I really can't tell you why he ran away," he said.

"So he did run away."

"Yeah," he said.

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"I can't Fel."

"Come on I won't tell," I said, "Pleeeeease?"

"Fine."

I put my fork down and got ready to listen.

"Justin was fifteen when his parents were killed, he was sent to a foster home, Angela and Patrick were their foster parents. Justin told me that everything seemed fine the first week until Angela started coming into his room at night. She would touch him almost every night, and soon she started forcing him to have sex with her. Whenever the kids weren't there they would make him clean, cook, and then they would lock him up in the basement. They always mistreated him by calling him names and telling him that he was useless. I'm not surprised that he killed them."

"Why would he leave his brother and his sister though?"

"They never did anything to them so he thought they would be okay with them."

It was all so much information I just couldn't process it. It was horrible what Justin went through. I felt for him.

Sunday

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my imperfections, looking at the damages he had caused.

I applied some foundation on top of the cut that had started healing, then with a brush I started blending it out.

A horn honked outside making me jump in place. Fredo was here to take me to work. My car was still being fixed so I had to go off of rides.

I then applied some powder on top just in case it was still visible. Of course you could see the little bump and it was still a bit swollen but the redness was covered by the make up.

I threw my red jacket on then grabbed my purse and walked down the stairs. I opened the door and walked out, locking it behind me.

I waved to Fredo and walked over to his car. I got in the passengers side and greeted him, "Good morning thanks for picking me up and taking me to work."

"Good morning, no problem, but are you sure you want to go?" He asked.

"I have to. I don't want to get fired," I responded letting a sigh out as I pulled the seatbelt over me.