27

I'll have cyanide with a side of morphine so that it won't be painful.

The laugh goes off again.

I'm irrated by it. I have been for the past twenty minutes as I plan a way to end it all.

I sat at the kitchen island staring down at a piece of paper that had my brainstorming on it. Felicity walked in and I quickly folded the paper up and slipped it in my pocket.

She stopped as soon as she saw me and then said, "I though you had left."

"No. Still here. Listen, I'm sorry about a few hours ago," I appologized.

She didn't say anything back, she just walked closer passing by next to me and opening the fridge.

"Want lunch?" She asked.

I've been such a jerk and she's still offering me lunch...

"No I'm good," I replied.

She pulled hot links out of the fridge then walked over to the stove and placed a pan on top of it. Soon she was cooking the links and had served them next to a plate of salad.

The smell got to me and I couldn't help but stare at the plate as she walked with it towards the dining table. She placed it down and then came back to make another plate. She placed that one in front of me.

"Thank you," I said.

She gave me a smile and as she walked away I looked at the purple bruise on her arm.

My appetite was starting to go away again.

"I'm pretty sure she hates you."

She probably does...

"Thank god for that list right?"

I guess so.

We ate in separate rooms and that night we slept in seperate rooms as well. I couldn't sleep next to her. Not after what I had done.

"You didn't do anything. She was just being a bitch."

"No she wasn't... She was trying to help me and I let you get to me that's why I let my anger out," I said.

God it had been months since I've had a break down and now... Now it's all screwed up again.

"Like it was ever NOT screwed up."

"No. But at least I was happy, she was happy."

"Bitch where? She's never been happy."

"She was for a couple of days," I argued.

"She was faking it."

I rolled my eyes and laid on my stomach digging my face into my pillow.

"Can you just leave me alone? I already have enough problems... I don't need you making my life more miserable."

: :

There was a knock on the door making me lift my head up. My eyes burned from the bright sunlight entering the room.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?" Felicity's soft voice asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said turning to face the door.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure," I said.

She opened the door, walking inside and then standing by the door, "You slept through breakfast and I didn't want to wake you. I thought a few more hours of sleep could help you feel better."