15

Felicity

I walked into the work lounge to put my purse down. My name tag was given to me and I was already wearing the red shirt and kaki pants. I clocked in and started. This wasn't my first job but I was nervous as hell about messing up.

I overslept this morning. I forgot to tell Justin that I had to work today and he didn't wake me up.

I was put in the home decor section, organizing and putting a few items back. After the manager himself gave me a small lesson on how to do everything, I was in my own. I started on the first aisle and made sure everything was neat.

Just as I started the second aisle a guy rolled up into the aisle with a cart.

"You must be Felicity," he said, "I'm Gavin."

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"Are you from around here?" He asked, "I've never seen you before and I usually see everyone at least once since this is the closet store to everyone."

"I just moved here a couple of weeks ago," I said.

"Yeah? Are you attending school?" He said placing a candle in its place.

"Not as of right now, I'm planning to finish school online," I said.

"Me too, I just signed up for classes. My parents own a factory so they have their own business and they said I would have to work for them but I've been working there for a while now and I wanted something different. So target," he said.

"Target was the last resort eh?" I asked.

"Yup, what about you?"

"I need the money and I'm bored of not working," I said.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Seventeen," I answered.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" He asked grabbing another candle and putting it in its place.

"I've always wanted to be a teacher or a pediatrician," I replied grabbing the shampoo bottle that was for some reason next to the picture frames.

"What grade would you teach?"

"Kindergarten or 1st grade," I said, "I love kids."

"Me too. I have two little sisters and three little brothers," he said.

"Wow, I bet it's never quiet at your house," I said.

"Nope never, there's always someone screaming at the top of their lungs," he said, "Do you have brothers or sisters?"

"I ha- I'm an only child..." I slowly said.

"I bet that feels amazing," he said.

I chuckled, "It's lonely and it sucks."

"I'll give you my sisters," he said.

I laughed, "Not your brothers?"

"Nah, my sisters leave their Barbie dolls everywhere and I have to play princess dress up with them, gross."

I laughed, "I did that to my dad, he would walk around with a tiara on his head pretending to be the princess because I always had to be the queen."

"You look like a queen," he said coming closer, "you're beautiful."

I blushed looking down, "Thank you."

Seven hours later

I threw my keys in the bowl and slammed the door shut behind me. Justin walked out of the kitchen wearing a back sweater and some jeans, "How was your first day?"

"Good," I replied taking my shoes off.

"Yeah? Make any friends?"

"Yeah, some," I said.

"I missed not coming home to you," he said kissing me.

I smiled, "How was work?"

"Good, Fredo says hi," he said.

"Mhmm? Tell him I said hi back," I said.

"He's really down about Camila still," he said.

"Really? I thought he talked to her," I said.

"She's not answering her phone," he said.

"Aww poor Fredo, in a way I feel guilty for their break up," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Arms," I ordered, remembering that I had to check his arms. He rolled his eyes and rolled his sleeves up. "Because I told her about his threats and she got all scared."

"You know how Fredo gets," he said.

I looked at his arms, "No. I don't. I had never seen him act that way before so I was taken by surprise. Good boy."

"Are you going to say that everyday?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Are you going to give me a sticker too? Maybe even a lolipop? What am I five?"

"Take your attitude down two notches," I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Okay sorry, I made dinner..." He said as he watched me take my sweater off.

"What'd you make?" I asked.

"Chicken alfredo," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I bought a cookbook the other day and the first recipe was chicken alfredo so I thought I'd try it," he said.

I kissed him, "Is it any good?"

He pouted sticking his lower lip out, "Do you hate my cooking that much?"

"Oh no I mean did you like the taste of the chicken alfredo. I'm sure you cooked it right," I said kissing his lip.

"Oh I haven't tried it, I've tried Rebecca's and it was really good so I hope mine is good too," he said.

"Okay, shall we go and have some?" I asked.

"Right after you," he said.

I walked over to the kitchen and started taking the plates out while Justin heated up the food. I set up the table and Justin came with the chicken alfredo. He served it for us and sat down starting to eat.

Uh oh I smell trouble. *cough cough* team felvin...

Sorry for the lack of updates. AngelxKitty gave me some great ideas, (thanks babe) so here's a short update...

Like always, thanks for reading voting and commenting you are all amazing!

I have thanks giving break next week. I hope you all do too; if you do, enjoy, if you don't then I'm sorry lol. I have a lot of projects I have to do though and I need to start studying for midterms so that sucks :(