Chapter tweleve

That was my first kiss, in front of a lot of people.

he pulled away and I ran off stage and Harry looked at me and ran after me.

"Hey whats going on?" he asked me.

"N-nothing." i said running out of the building and i saw a bench and i went and sat down on it and looked at the sky. it was already getting dark. I sat there for a minute and some girls saw me and smiled at me. I saw someone come and sit next to me and I looked over to see Michael.

"Are you okay?" he asked me

"I don't know what I am anymore." I said and he just looked at me.

"Luke really likes you and he told us he was going to do that, we just didn't know when he was going to do it so it was a surprise to us too."

"I don't know what to say though." I said and I looked at him and he just smiled at me.

"Well what if you just told him what you told me." He said and I just smiled at him.

i watched as the blonde haired cutie walked out the doors, he saw us and ran over to us. i smiled at him and he just looked at us. he walked over to me and sat on the other side of me. Michael got up and left. Now it was just me and LUKE.

"Hey look I am really sorry about that." he said and I looked at him. "I am sorry that I did that in front of so many people and I knew that it would surprise you and I didn't mean it to. I am so-" I cut him off with a kiss. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up." he said and smiled. I laughed at him.

"Why would I want you to shut up?" I asked him.

"oh um because I was giving a stupid explanation of why I was apologizing." he said and I laughed at him and he smiled. I laughed again and he just looked at me.

I stood up and I walked inside to see that One Direction was on already. I smiled at them and walked into the dressing room and I walked in to see all of the boys doing a twitcam.

"Why do you do this without Luke?" I asked them and they laughed at me. i walked outside to get Luke and he started walking in.

"well he wasn't here and look there he is now." Michael said.

Luke walked over to us and Michael went back inside.

"Look I am sorry for doing that to you." he said and I looked at him.

"Why?" he asked.

"I should have told you I was going to do that." he said and I looked at the blonde cutie sitting next to me, I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

"well its to late now." i said and he laughed at me and i smiled and hugged him. The other boys came out and a bunch of girls came up to them as well.

"Hey we are huge fans can we get a picture with you?" they asked the boys.

"yeah." they said and i baked away from what the picture was going to take.

"Hey your Luke's girlfriend right?" they asked me and i nodded. "Well come on get in the picture." they said and i put my head on Luke's shoulder. i smiled at the girls.

"Thank you so much!" one of the other girls said and i smiled. we walked back inside and looked at everyone as they stared at us. One Direction was on stage and the bodyguards were the only ones there.

"Boys that was not a cool move." One of the body guards said.

"Why?" Calum asked

"Because something could have happened." he said. the boys walked away and Luke pulled me with them. i laughed as they all sat on the floor and decided to do a twittcam. i watched as they tried to set it up.

"MICHAEL!" Calum screamed and i looked at them.

"STOP TOUCHING THE COMPUTER CALUM!" Michael yelled and i laughed at them. the computer was finally on when Luke pulled me in front of the camera and kissed me.