Chapter One Hundred & Three~Mother's Day💐

=2 years later, Mother's Day=💐

"Mommy" Angel called out, after stopping from drinking her juice.

"Yes baby girl?" I stop from shopping and look down.

"I bored mommy" she complained, looking around.

"You want mommy tablet?"

She nods quickly, watching closely as I dug down in to my purse. I grab the wide device and bring it out, turning it on and clicking on a game before handing it to Angel.

I continue my shopping by carting down to the food section, picking up some nice pink items for the dinner on the way there. And once there, I pick me up some chicken of course, Alfredo sauce, some rolls, broccoli, Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and kool aid. *laughs*

Desean and the girls loved kool aid back at the house, I just hope Gabriel does too since he is coming over this evening. So as you can imagine, this dinner really means a lot to me. Not only is my son attending, but were all going to have dinner as a family. A completed family too. And I just can't wait to see us all gathered around the table and with the people I love the most in life💗👪💍💎

=Back at the house=🏡
*sizzling sound*🍗🍴🍳

I'm in the kitchen now, grilling up the chicken I just brought from the market. The girls were in the next room, watching the Lion king and God knows where Desean is.

>Door Opens<🚪

"Daddy!" I heard both of the girls say from inside of the living room. ...speaking of the devil.

A few seconds later, I hear him come into the kitchen. Being the annoying husband I know and love, he pinned me up against the sink, while I was in the middle of washing something.

"Hey mommy" he said into my ear, making me blush.

"Hey daddy" I play along.

"Happy mother's day baby. I got something planned for us tonight. Maybe we could...take the girls over Bri's house or something. That way it'll just be you and me" he kisses my neck, talking into ear still.

"What about the neighbors?" I chuckle.

"They just gone have to know my name then" he laughs too, grabbing my chest.

"Not if they know mine first" I tease.

"Girl bye. Don't be trying any new ish on top though, you might win. But what you making tonight"

"Chicken Alfredo with some rolls and kool aid. Then some cinnamon rolls for dessert"

"Mmmm. Can I be the taste tester then"