Chapter Fifty~Kidnapped

Unknown time or Day🕗❔

Coming to, I look up to the ceiling of what I assume to be a basement, trying to remember what's going on again. But now noticing that there was nothing in my mouth anymore, I speak, hearing someone down here with me.

"Hello?"

"Yeah" I hear another female's voice, causing me to look over.

It was another girl here with me, tied up the same as I am.

"What's going on?"

"We're about to be a part of the trafficking"

"Trafficking?"

"We're live products now, about to be sold to the highest bidder"

"Sold? I'm not a fucking slave!"

"You are now. Welcome to the club--"

>Door Opens<💢🚪

Coming down the steps was the mean looking guy, approaching the other black girl first.

"Yo nigga. Come get her" he yells upstairs.

The guy I fought then comes down to join us, doing the same by going up to the other girl instead of me.

"Good news. You just got sold baby girl" he says, taking her away to walk her upstairs.

"Oh and Travis?" the mean one says.

"What?" he looks down.

"Get the fuck out my house when you done and close the door behind you"

>Door closes<🚪 *His phone rings*

Coming up to me now, he answers the phone, looking down me while he did so.

"What?....yeah, he gone drop her off soon.....if I did..........mmm, I got another one here then......she's mixed with some shit, like she got freckles and hazel eyes and shit.........she's a thick one too" he touches my body.

"Not fat but thick, you know. She got a cute little stomach" he lifts up my shirt, making me blush a little by his words.

"Uhh..a really fat ass" he goes behind me, rubbing on my ass until gripping it up tightly.

"Little breast" he hugs me from behind, grabbing my chest roughly to make me moan a little.

He then comes up to the front of me again, digging his hands into my underwear to grab my folds.

"Ahh" I moan quietly.

"Sensitive" he says, making look up to grit on him for saying that. "Open your mouth" he says, grabbing my jaw.

I obey and open up.

"She listens too, well to the right one" he invades my space. "But she got a nice mouth" he finally let's go.

"She average height too.........I don't know........because she might be not up for sell nigga.........nah nigga......we done here" he finally hangs up.

"What the fuck you looking at?" he says. ...mm he was aggressive huh, had me somehow liking it too.

"At you nigga"

He chuckles. "You a feisty one too huh?, I'm really liking you"

"Where am I?"

"Oakland"

"California!?" my eyes widen.

"Mhm. You in my city now" he points at himself.

"Why? What the fuck do you want from me!"

*Pulls out a gun* "You might wanna watch how you talk to me. Unlike that nigga you fought in the car, I don't give second chances often, you hear" he points it at my neck, holding on the trigger.

I nod in fear, seeing him put the gun back down.

"And since your so fucking curious, yes. I sell bitches and sluts like you to otha' niggas for a good price. That's my side hustle and maybe you'll learn the rest later. Since I'm keeping yo ass for myself. You should feel good that your priceless"

--2 days later--🕗

Its been I think 2 or 3 days since I've been taken away from Atlanta. I just still can't believe I was actually kidnapped by a thug that sells girls like they're fucking animals. But....he didn't sell me. I listen in to his whole conversation, where he complimented my body....loved my argue back attitude but didn't make a profit off of it.

I appreciate that but I just wanna know why he's keeping me. Other than him just liking me since he kind of made it clear but then after he put that gun to my head....it became foggy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared of this man. I am.

Any man that can do you a favor and smile in your face but don't mind killing you after...scares me. ...I need to get out of here...before I do something stupid. Its not like I have my pills😳💊🚫

But other than that, I haven't seen him all yesterday. That other boy.....Travis I think his name is, came down to feed me a sandwich and toke me to the bathroom a couple of times. But I just had to stay down here all alone, sleep on the cold floor, and listen to the sound of moaning and constant rocking upstairs.

Shit, I might just be another fucking sex slave for these bum ass niggas, since they're too coward to get a real girl. Its sad. These fucking bastards.

>Door opens<💢🚪

Seeing a pair of legs approach me, I look up from the floor to see the mean one, looking at me stone cold.

"Miss me yesterday" he chuckles, bending down. ...I like his witty charm😍😏

"Nope. Sounds like either you or him was having....fun without me"

"You heard that bitch moan her mouth off I bet"

"So it was you fucking her..."

"Yes. Is there a problem with that?

"What the fuck do you want with me? To keep me as a fucking sex slave so you can fuck me whenever you please. Because if you need women like that....your fucking sad. Pathetic"

He smiles but rushes up to choke me around my neck, still looking death into my eyes. "Is this pathetic?" he said calmly.

"Agh!......stop--" I beg.

"No cuz who the fuck you think you talking to bitch. Keep it up and you gone be under my house next. Shit...matter a fact, you got one last time and you dead you hear" he lets go.

I gasp for air immediately now feeling him pull me up by my hair.

"And she ain't a sex slave up there. I got bitches that come to me for some good good. You just don't know yet...until I f*ck you all night long. You'll find out soon hopefully, if you make it. Cuz I'm bout 1 more insult away from chopping ya throat off *grabs neck again* so you betta learn from ya mistakes before you lose all your 9 lives cat" he let's go roughly, walking away back upstairs.

I fall back to the ground, holding on to my neck in pain. He was so strong and I knew his grip could kill me easily if he kept going. Fuck. Why shit always happening to me...

The thug that kidnapped her in the Media😱😈🔫🔪💥💥🔥🔥

Hey, what you guy's think about 'the mean one'??? I like him for some reason😏 He's not that mean if you think about it. Brandi is just pissing him off😵😲