Chapter Eighty One~Cooking the Beef

=The Next Day=☀⛅

"Hi. Glad you could make it"  I say, opening up the door for Brianna.

"Mhm" she say comes in, standing up to watch me close the door behind us.

"Sit" I say while going over to my table and taking a seat.

I watch her pull up the desk chair and sit down, giving me her full attention.

"So um...I just wanted to say I'm sorry for calling you jealous" I say, apologizing.

"But do you really feel that way, is the question" she smiles at me a little.

"No...I don't think your jealous of me. But I do think your jealous of me and Jacob's friendship"

"Now why the fuck would I care? He's not my nigga nomore"

"Well it's pretty obvious you two have like this....crazy love for eachother. Everyone tells me about it anyway"

"So if you knew how I felt about him, why would you to talk to him. Some kind of fucking sister, if you ask me" She fold her arms. ...now thats a great quetion...if only I had a legit reason.😳

"I know this may sound crazy but...that wasn't me. I would never try to throw you or Ray under the bus. I told you I have two sides to me and I'm sure you witnessed what a bitch that side of me is.."..I can barely remember that ish

"Yep. So what about you calling me out at dinner? That was your 'evil twin' too?"

"No. That was the real me and you know why I called you jealous now so"

She sighs. "So what? You can't control that side of you?"

"No. How can I control it when I don't even think there's anything wrong going on"

"But you told us that you had that shit under control when we first met you. You said you take medicine for it and everything. And yes I'm pissed off from the tone of my voice because I feel like you fucked up me and him. Even though he's a asshole too...your the bigger one for throwing me under the bus. I'm sorry but really what kind of person are you, a homewrecker? Well that 'side' of you is...and I can't have someone like that in my life or in my organization. And trust me, it's not me being the fuck jealous of you....its about the negative attention that your producing in my empire. Not all the attention should be on you if we're handling millions and millions of dollars in one fucking room alone. And as for Jacob and I guess Lamar now too....they're just my co-workers....
nothing more because of you. So thank you for fucking up my love life and making my staff fall off key. You must feel so fucking good about yourself " She claps her hands sarcastically.👏👏 ....wow I didnt know....it was like that. She really did have a point there.