®Chapter Twenty Nine~The truth

Little note: You see that 'R' in a circle on the tittle, like this '®', I'm going to put that on parts that I think are for a 'restricted or mature' audience. Like if that part contains a sex scene...You'll see ® in the tittle. This is just to give you a warning of my freaky mind😊 Enjoy though.

*3:17 am*🕘 --Nya's POV--💋

"Sssssss....hmmmm" I tilt my head, rolling my eyes back.

*Slurping and Sucking noise*👅

I was in 'awe' right now feeling Symone's lips sucking harshly on my member. I guess since I ate her out fantastically, she felt it was only right to return the favor and boy...she was doing one hell of a job.

I look down at her again, seeing and feeling her hands move back my skin to suck on my tip for a third time. I'm hard as ish right now in her grip, I just can't believe this girl sucking me like this and she's supposedly gay. Mmm. Gay my ass🙈

"Stop looking at me" she blushed, looking up at me.

"Why can't I look at you" I chuckle and messing around with her hair to move it from out her face.

"Am I doing it right?

"Yeah, what you never did this before?"

"Mm mm" she shakes her head no...well damn.😏

"And here I thought you were a pro in disguise"

She laughs a little and goes back to sticking me in her mouth again, gliding her tongue around my shaft.

"Fuckk...open ya mouth for me" I stand up from the bed, making her reach up from her knees.

With me still inside, she opens up her mouth, giving me the permission to grip her hair into a pony tail while stroking inside her.

*Gargle sound*

"Ouu fuck..." I moan, feeling her hands reach up to cup around my shaft while the rest met her throat.

I closed my eyes, overwhelmed by the pleasure. Hearing nothing but her trying to take my inches deeper and deeper in her mouth. That is until I think I went to far.

*She panicks and coughs*

I step back and pull out, watching a trail of spit connect from my member to her lips as I pulled away. She wiped her mouth and regained herself, pulling me back inside to my surprise.

"Mmm fuckk....sssss" I grip her hair, stroking a little harder in and out.

Her hands moved up to my thigh, closing her eyes from my pace.

"Ahh shit....ouuu my-god" I pull out, cumming on my hands.

She laughs at me. "I can't believe we just did some shit like this" she wipes her mouth a second time, getting up.

"Yeah and look what you did" I chuckle, showing her my hand that dripped with cream.

"Mmm" she climbs back on the bed.

I leave out my room to wash my hands, returning to her shortly after and laying on top of her.

"You got me up at 3 something o'clock in the morning" she says, running her fingers through my curls.

"But you woke me up first, doing some freak shit on my vulnerable body"

"Like you ain't like it though"