®Chapter Twenty Seven~ Makeups...

=Back at my house= --Keith's POV--

"I see you been hiting the gym lately" I compliment her, walking in on her selfie in my bathroom.

"I'm growing my packs of steel" she laughs, looking at me now.

"Girl bye. But come in the room real quick"

She follows me into my room, taking a seat down on my bed as I do the same.

"I got you this" I pull out the ring I got for her, placing it in her hands.

"Aww. What's this?"

"A promise ring. I promise I'll try to manage my time better okay"

"Baby your so sweet, thank you" she puts it on her finger, looking down at it.

"Your welcome. I told you I'll put a ring on it one day, didn't I?"

She blushed and got up to hug me, kissing me passionately before pulling back.

"Let's get fucked up tonight, I got some henny in the fridge"

"Mm. Sounds like a plan" she purs, laying back down.

So after that, I grabbed us some booze and we got drunk like crazy. I drunk mildly though, I mostly wanted to get her drunk tonight...so maybe we could have some fun, you know.

And she got way past drunk, stumbling all over my bedroom and shit. I was craving her body all day so, man was I going to go all out on her tonight.

--3 hours later-- 🕐

"Ahh baby yess" she moaned in my pillow, feeling this shit fucking her lights out.

"Mmm. Damn this shit wild" I smack her ass each time it bounced back.

I pushed her down more on her stomach and got on top of her, still digging for gold in hope for hers to arrive soon.

"Ouu shit" she reached her legs up.

"Damn...fuck take this shit girl" I stroke harder, feeling her p*ssy grabbing me in all angles.

"You gonna make me cum--" she squeals, gripping the edge of the bed.

"Yeah cum for me yo. I'm fucking ya shit good ain't I?"

"Yes baby yes" she grabs my head.

I lift up and bring her ass back to me again, going even harder with each stroke.

"Shit!...ahhh" she pulls my sheets.

"Mmm mhm. Cum on this d*ck girl! Fuck I'm about to nut" I squint my eyes.

"Ouuu" she moans, cumming on top of me finally.