®Chapter One Hundred~Family Time

=The Next Morning= ☀⛅
(Desean's POV)😌✨

Rolling over in bed, I feel a sudden hand on my forehead, making me quickly open my eyes to meet my fiance's.

"Good morning baby" she said, looking down at me.

"Don't baby me, after you done left me to babysit all day and night yesterday"

"I'm sorry okay but I wanted some me time and to also spend time with my sisters"

"Mhm" I turn away from her, facing the other direction to close my eyes.

"Babyy, are you upset?" She hugged me from behind, kissing my neck.

"Nah, I'm good. I understand okay"

"Good, because...I brought you a few things back" she giggled.

"Mmm, like what?" I smile at the sound of that.

"Some cheesecake, my mom's crack chicken, weed.....jello shots, some apple pie" she kissed me even more, sucking on my ear.

"Ha. You had me at chicken" I laugh. "But I just might have all that for breakfast"

"Not no weed and shots in front our kids I hope. I'll beat you up"

"And what still makes you think, you can beat me Brandi? Haven't I whooped ya ass enough" I tease.

"Yes daddy" she says seductively in my ear. ...if sounds could melt😓😩

"Don't do that this early"

She laughs. "Well can you show me some love Dez" she whines.

Getting up, I tackle her down to the bed, hovering over top of her to kiss at her neck. Breathing heavier, she closed her eyes and grabbed on my back, moaning softly in my ear with each bruise I gave her. That is until...

*Baby cries*🚼

"Ughhhhh" I groan, laying flat on her upper chest.

She laughed. "Come on baby daddy" She slides from underneath me to get off the bed.

"Coming dear..."

=Minutes later=🕠✨