Chapter Ninety One~ Hero

Hey you guys, surprise!🙈🎉

I wasn't gonna update but after seeing how much support I got on the last part, I just had to, you know. So thanks to all those people who voted, read it and commented.

Enjoy and have a blessed night.

=3 weeks later=🕟✨✨

"Yessss, this picture is bomb boo" Bri says, taking the picture I requested.

Standing up fully, I come up to view the picture with her. I looked rich as f*ck in the picture, which was really the point. I just got a new car and wanted to show it off, along with my crib in the back.

Yep. I finally have a car to myself now, all thanks to Dez. Without him teaching me, I'd still be calling Ubers. And speaking of that Negro...were definitely getting closer these days😏

"Thanks sis, you mind sending it to me"

"Yep yep. But lets go back inside to hear about that picture he sent you"

"You just can't wait huh?" I say while getting in my car to park it right in my drive way.

When that was done, both me and Brianna went back inside and sat down in my living room. I originally told her about me and Dez's late night texting situation. In which he sent me a....really hot picture to my phone, in exchange for one of me back. And being the freak Brianna is...she just couldn't wait to see it.

"So y'all late night texting, huh?"

"Yeah just this once. Me and him are officially....dating now too by the way"

"Awe. So y'all official?"

"No we're not in a relationship, just dating. You know those are two different things right?"

"Yeah I know. Just wanted to confirm"

"Okay so yeah, me and him are dating and come to think of it....this is like my first time ever dating a person. Because usually, if we were friends already, we'd go straight into the relationship part. But with Dez, I'm taking everything slow and my goal is to not rush things between us"

"That's good B. I hope it works out between y'all. You two really seem to fit each other"

"Yeah" I blush. "And last night...he sent me this" I show her the picture.

he sent me this" I show her the picture