®Chapter Nine

|Dillan's POV|

"Why you walking around here like that" she said, going into the refrigerator.

"Because I'm grown little girl" I chuckled. "And why you always walking around wearing that, with ya fine-ass?"

She gasped dramatically and looked at me as if she was shocked. "Are you flirting with me Dillan?"

"I dont know. I was just sayin'...you always lookin' so pretty now. I guess that annoyin' ass grew up, huh?"

"Nigga bye. I guess ya nerd-ass grew up too" she laughed a little and pulled out a bottle of water to sip on.

"But I'm still smarter than youuuu" I teased, finally turning around to face her who was now sitting on the counter top.

"Can I feel your chest?" she asked randomly.

"Uh-- yeah sure" I put down my glass, watching her jump down to approach me.

Her hands reached up from her side and smoothly made their way on to my bare core. She was determined feeling on like this...

"Eww, why they so hard?" she chuckled, blushing.

"Because they're real. You know how much I be hittin' the gym now a days"

"Yeah I know, you should take me with you sometimes"

"Sure. Whenever you claim that you're not busy with Nya"

She gaves me a stale look as she looked up but then went right back tI feelin' me up, now moving a litte...downwards.

Remaining quiet, I could now feel her hands inching down towards my boxers and making something else feel "hard" from her touch. She looked up seductively and started to actually rub on my bump now, surley making me tense up a little against the counter.

"Mmm" I bit my lip and closed my eyes a little, now feeling her hands grab it.

"Relax" she said softly, resting one of her hands on my chest again as she twist and pulled at my c*ck.

"Easier said then done"

*Door Opens* 🚪💢

Brandi jumped up immediately and rushed back over to the fridge to act normal. Meanwhile, I was still busy trying to hide my huge erection before Eleanor came in. "Hey you two"

"Hey mom"

"Hey Ms. Ele" I looked back from tucking my shit.

"Hey and Dill could you be a doll and help put the food up" she said, going up to Brandi. "Hi daughter, you have a good day at school?" they hugged.

Walking over to the table, I looked up at Brandi, seeing her rolling her eyes while her mother talked over hugging. I chuckled quietly at her reaction, now seeing her wink and fling her tongue out at me in a sexual way. ...mmm, girl must be a freak now😏👅💦👄

I think its pretty obvious that I like Brandi in that way now. I mean, she's attractive as hell, not just talking about her appearance either. She was a bad girl, so disrespectful too.

"So mom. When can I have some money again?"

"Brandi, I just gave you twenty dollars yesterday. What happened to that?"

"Me and Nya went out to eat"

"Of course. You're always with her, that troubled child" Eleanor said.