®Chapter Fifty Six~Good Good💦

Warning: Bomb sex is about to take place. You have been warned for your own good. To make this scene when you read it more 'hot', picture it in your head. Imagine the sounds and moans lol.😂😖

=12:31 am=✨ *Brandi's POV*💕🙈
*Constant kissing and heavy breathing*💋

We're currently in the room now, making out on top of our bed. I guess I really got him in the mood now, because after we did what did downstairs, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

It was then that he became more serious with me, much like how he was when I was his slave. That side of him always did tickle my fancy and I guess it's on now.😏

"You want me now don't you, daddy" I tease, loving this effect I had on guys.

"Don't speak unless I tell you too" he grabs my neck immediately, shutting my ass right up. ...Damn I forgot about his effect on me instead😩😒

"Yes daddy" I say, sounding submissive.

Not letting go of my neck, he begins to kiss at my neck and chest harshly, giving me bruise after bruise from his bites. My breathing increased drastically, feeling him hump his big member up against my folds. Oh yeah, he undressed me as soon as we got up here. Leaving me completely naked and him in his socks.

A few minutes later, he lifts up and sits on his knees, opening and holding my legs up as he slides in. Watching his every move, I see him look down at me seriously, forcing it all in on his first stroke. Fuck.

"Oh my god--!" I scream slightly, really caught off guard. ....damn he was big😯

"I told you to be quiet right" he says calmly in a deep tone. ...oh this boy had me caught up just by his voice alone😫😩

"I'm sorry daddy" I say softly and remorseful.

He grabs my neck once again, putting a good amount in, to stroke with. My  chest pumps up and down, feeling him immediately put more force into it now. I was trying everything I can to be quiet but he left my kitty throbbing with anticipation.

"ahhh.....sss-hit" I moan lowly, looking down at his hand on my neck and then up to him.

Looking up from my body, he noticed me looking him dead in the face. And maybe I just shouldn't look at him anymore, because it seems to piss him off to where fucks me harder.

*smacking sounds*💢💢💢

"Ahhh yeah!" I moan out loud, holding on to his hand as he slams his hips into mine.

He lets go of me and opens my legs wider to bend down, pounding my hole hardly that it fills the whole room with the sound of it popping.

"Ahh-ahh! No! Fuckkk-- wait!" I panick, pushing back on his thigh.

He shakes his head no, but surprisingly lets me keep my hand there. That is until I move it to his back when he bends down to lay on top of me. He goes harder again, making us reach up to the headboard in seconds tops.

"Shitttt! Ouu my god baby-- wait please" I squeal, flinching at his strokes. ...god it felt like I was being f'ed by a thick metal pipe.

He lifts up one of my legs on the side, angling his shit inside of me now.

"Owww....ow! ow ow"  I squint my eyes, closing my legs a little.

"Ain't my fault you tight" he finally says something. ....I'm tight because his shit it huge apparently.

"Baby please just slow down--" I breathe quickly, out of breath.