Chapter Sixty Nine~New Edition

=The next day=

My dad wanted to introduce me and his wife tonight to the girls. And since my they haven't seen their mom in a while, he wanted to surprise them with her return. And after the introduction of their mom, he'll tell them about me.

So now me, Ivyene (his wife) and him are in their bedroom, here in Miami, just waiting til the girls get here.

"So Brandi, I'm a introduce the girls to their mother first before I tell them the news okay. So try to be quiet until I call you"

"Okay" I agree, pulling out my  phone real quick.

They both then leave to head downstairs.

*A hour or so later*🕖🕖🕖

"Brandi! You can come down now" I hear him say from downstairs. ....well here goes nothing.

Getting up from his bed, I make my way down the steps, coming up to all of them in the living room to watch them stare at me closely.

"Brandi, this is Riley...Brianna...and A'Raya. Your sisters" my dad introduces them one by one.

"Hi" I wave at the girls. They all differ from one another I can assume, just by the way they looked. One looked smart and strict, another rough and edgy maybe and the other looked young and.....a stud I believe.

"Brandi honey. Lets go talk for a minute okay and then I'll let you talk to your sisters" my dad says, pulling me back upstairs.

He just told me not to be nervous with the girls and to have good conversations overall. He said that this was my family and that I should get comfortable with the girls and their personalities.

A few minutes later, I went back down to join them.

"So where are you from?" A'Raya asked. ....the smart looking one.

"Oh I'm from Virgina. But I grew up in Atlanta and when I turned 18...I moved to Oakland"

"Hmm"

"You got a boyfriend?" Brianna asked. .....the edgy looking one.

"No...not anymore. I rarley had boyfriends...well at least they weren't to me" I say.

"So you don't like being tied down?"

"Nope" I shake my head.

"Well at least we have that in common" she smiles.

"Whats your sexuality?" Riley asked.
....the cute baby stud.

"I'm staright...strickly"

"Oh okay. I have another question..." she added.

"Go ahead" I smiled nonchalantly.

"Were you born with your freckles and why did your eyes just change to brown in front of me like an alien" she chuckles.

"Wow um. Yes I was born with my freckles but they were a lil lighter...but as I started getting older they became bolder. And...my eyes change colors all the time. I've seen them brown, hazel, brownish-green, greenish-yellow, greenish-blue and just staight up green. Sorry if that was creepy...I have no control" I inform her, shrugging my shoulders.

"So what was it like growing up in ATL?" Brianna asked.

"It was fun. So fun in A-town. You meet alot of different people there. And you can never get too bored with all the clubs and bars they have down there"

"I bet"

"So describe yourself to us" A'Raya says.

"Well...I'm about to be 25. I'm a leo. I like dancing, smoking, taking pictures, partying, drinking and just having fun in general. I really don't ever plan on having kids or getting married. I like to be single..and just free to do whatever I want. And um....I'm...I'm Bipolar" I look down.

"Meaning what?" Riley asked.

"It means ......like I have two sides to me. Like say we're having a good day but all of a sudden...I yell at you and I get pissed off for no reason. Thats being Bipolar. But don't worry...I have medicine to control it now....but I hate it. I hate being Bipolar period, because...it ruins relationships but I really don't mean to lash out. But its always too late...." I sigh.

"Wow..." Brianna says.

"When were you diagnosed?" A'Raya asked.

"When I was about...12 and I've been on medication since"

"Wow thats must be tough" Riley says.

"Yeah it was growing up. But people tell me I have like two different people inside my body. Which I can never notice but...I'm just saying thats what they tell me"

"Well we don't have to talk about this anymore if it bothers you"

"Yeah and I have something else to tell all of you actually. Its about time you and Brandi know...what our family does now" Jamal comes back in with Ivyene, hearing our conversation.

"Okay?" Ivyene looks at him as I do the same.

"So when I got out of jail, I found myself becoming bored with my life. And I missed the rush of being a well known drug lord...so I did something about it. I built my organization and  started from the bottom. But now it's nearly the top of its game" he says.

"What organization?" Ivyene asked.

"My drug cartel..." he smirked. ...holy shit😮😆

"What?!" Ivyene says.

"You run a drug cartel?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.

"Yes. I have a whole warehouse where we produce and package drugs. Then that goes out to our clients...so that they can sell it to the people. That way we all get profit back and I get guns and muscle in return"

"Interesting" I say.

"Jamal? Are you serious?" Ivyene pulled his attention.

"Yes I'm serious. Ain't this what we always wanted back when we rolled with the bloods. Well I made our dream a reality. Now my business can get passed down to our children...and maybe their children"

"Don't tell me you got our kids into this!" she says.

"Yeah--*she punches him* Ah! Damn babe chill" he holds his arm in pain.

"Mom...it's Okay. We're all heavily protected" Brianna says.

"But honey...this is illegal. How in hell are y'all pulling this off without the cops getting involved" Ivyene replied.

"I have that covered. They never get involved...and they never will" he says.

"I can't believe you run a drug cartel and our daughters are apart of it. Even you A'Raya?"

"Yes..." A'Raya answers.

"Wow..."

"Babe your not really mad are you? We're fucking rich! And protected. I could buy you anything you want..." he says. ..they rich down here?😆💰💸

"I know. But maybe I'm just worried is all. I don't want nothing happening to my family...right after I just came back into the picture" she says.

"Don't think that. Everything is good"

"Mm" she looks down.

"Trust me?" he holds up her chin.

"I do..." she smirked at his touch.

"Okay then. Everything is going to be all right" he gives her a kiss. ....awee, My dad and Ivyene are goals in my eyes👪🙈💕💍💎 They have such a cute relationship😌

Heyyyy💕 Brandi in the Media💎💎