Chapter Seventy Five~Cosmetic surgery

=1 year and 8 months ago= 🕒
Desean's POV💛💬

"You gone miss this face?" I tease, watching Jada cook dinner.

"Boy leave me alone" she laughs.

"I kind of am. I'm not that bad looking, but I still wanna change"

"I know Desean, you wanna look good in case you see her again"

"That's not the only reason"

"But it's a main reason. You really love her....don't you?" she turns around.

I look down at my hands, not knowing how to answer that.

I hear her turn off the pot, coming over to me to lift me up by my shoulders. "Des look. If you love her....you do. You don't have to be afraid to say it"

"I just feel stupid you know...like this is all one sided"

"Trust me...I know how you feel. I tell you my feelings about Brianna all the time. But look at her now.....in love with that boy Jacob. Its hard but...at least I know she loves me too. But...I fucked us up. I turned her down when she was in love with me. So I have no one else to blame but myself. And at least if Brandi does.....turn you down.....you'll be more confident about yourself to get a new girl"

"Yeah thats true. But I just don't wanna be obsessed over no girl....but apparently I can't get over this one so easily. When it comes down to it......I'm almost changing my etire appearance for her. And what if nothing changes..."

"Then you move on Des. Fuck that bitch and get you a girl that wants you just as much as you want her. And I understand your in love with Brandi but....don't change yourself for her like this. She ain't do shit to deserve it. Change it for you. Because you wanna see how good you look in the mirror. Please don't do it for her. And as your cousin who loves you.....I'm just trying to save you a let down"

"I won't do it for her then. I'll do it to boost up my confidence and to be that man I always wanted to be"

"Promise?"

"I promise"

=The Next day=🌞⛅

I'm sitting in the doctor's office, just waiting for him to return back to me. To pass the time, I continue to scroll through my pictures, knowing that when I leave this place....I'll look completely different from this face I have now. But you know, I'm excited to change. And fulfil my dream of being an attractive man.