~Chapter Eighty Eight~

"Don't yell at me! How the fuck was I supposed to know this was your son! Maybe if you'd stop getting bitches pregnant and wrap it up! We wouldn't be in this fucking situation now would we! Fuck out here!" I snap, leaving the table to exit.

Leaving out the house completely, I take a seat on the steps to cool down. I can't believe I just yelled at my dad like that, but he deserved it. Coming at me like I did that ish on purpose. Who do he think he is...

=5 minutes later=✨🕚

Hearing the door open behind me, I turn my head to see Ivyene come up to join me on the steps.

"Hey" she says, taking a seat.

"Hey. Is he still mad at me?"

"Who your dad? Nah he's fine. You just put him in his place is all" she chuckles.

"I didn't mean to yell at him but I didn't like the way he came at me"

"Yeah I can understand"

"But why did you get up like that? Something going on?"

"No it's just....I feel some type of way about your dad having so many unknown children. No offense to you but your dad has 6 kids now and I wouldn't be surprised if there's more out there"

"Yeah, but why do you feel some type of way?"

"Because Brandi, your dad and I been through a lot coming up. And I love your father til death do us part so just imagine how I feel about him having all these baby mamas now. And to think back then, this nigga had three kids before we even got married. I thought I was going to be the first to have his kids, but looks like I was fourth in line"

"Ivy I'm sorry" we but jump up to the sound of my dad's voice. ...was he there the whole time?

"Not now Jamal, I'm talking to my daughter"

"Our daughter" he corrects her.

"No she's actually not our daughter at all now is she, I wonder how many other daughters you have out there that's not by me" she gets up, pissed.

"Babe stop..."

"No, like how do you expect me to feel? Like this shit is okay? Because it's not..., why the fuck so many of your kids just keep popping up Jamal!" she snaps at him. ...damn.

"Ivyene I said I'm sorry! Damn, you act like I be doing this shit on purpose--"

"It's looks that fucking way to me!"

"Babe can you just stop acting like that--"

"Whatever Jamal. I think I need some time" she looks away from him.

"No! We is not about to let this effect us Ivy. I told you that I am sorry but I can't take this back. These are my kids yo and as my wife I want you to understand that. I didn't get other girls pregnant on purpose. Shit, we wasn't even together back then. You was living your life in the fucking hills sipping on some motherfuckin' wine. Remember that?! While I grieved over the loss of my one true love. So yeah, I had sex to get over it for a short period of time. And apparently, I didn't wrap it up all the way. But that's my fault and now I have to take responsibility for it. But one thing I do know....is that I got you pregnant on purpose. Only you. I love you Ivyene and no matter how many kids or baby mamas I got...you'll always be my number one"
..awe. Man goals💗

She smiled and looked down, now seeing him pull her into his embrace.

"I'm sorry baby. I am. I love you and that ain't gon' change" he strokes her cheek.

"I love you too hoe"she looks up at him.

"I'll be yours only. You want another little one to make us even" he kisses her on the neck.

"Nigga bye with your old-ass" she laughs.

"Oh now you hurt my feelings"

"Mhm. I'll be in the house ok, talk to you later Brandi" she says, before leaving my dad and I alone outside.

"Hey you" he says, coming up to me.

"Hey" I reply, standing up.

"I'm sorry about....yelling at you like that babe"

"I am too. But why did you just come at me like that?"

"Well because I wanted someone else to blame but.... all I can do is blame myself. You were right, if I would've stopped sleeping around, maybe we wouldn't be in this position. But hey, I'm human and I don't always make the smart decisions" he shrugs.

"Yeah, no one is perfect remember" I smile.

"That's right. I'm sorry again baby girl" he gives me a hug.

"It's alright. I forgive you"

"So back to you and Royal. Where did you guys meet"

"In Oakland and...we um-- we didn't meet like how you think though..."

"Tell me how"

"He kidnapped me and took me from Atlanta all the way to Oakland"

His eyes widen. "Is this the one that burned ya house down too?" he gets hype.

I nod my head slowly, watching his dramatic reaction. "Yep. And I shot him twice...but he looks fine now" I shrug my shoulders.

"How did all that even take place?"

"Because daddy, he cheated on me. So I broke up with him, then he got mad and burned my house down. And that very night, I busted his windows and shot him twice"

"That's crazy. Y'all crazy. But we can't be having none of that now. So I'm a need you to treat and look at him as a brother now okay. We all family now"

"Look, as long as that nigga don't start his shit, we good"

=1 hour later=🕚

It was late and now time to go home. Brianna and Riley already left, just leaving me, Roy and Ray to say our goodbyes next. And I was about to leave, putting on my coat to be exact when Roy himself came up to me.

"We need to talk Candi" ....I forgot all about that nickname😔😪

"Not tonight. I'm tired of talking, I just need some sleep to cope with my pre-mental breakdown"

"That's good for you. But we need to talk" he says in a snarky tone.

"Some other time Roy"

"Please Candi. I need to leave us off in a good place before I leave"

I sigh. "Then drive me home then" I slam my keys into his chest.

Stay tuned for their conversation😉 and for more Desean💗💗💗👫💑Brandi in the Media💫