®Chapter Fifty One~Feared

--That Night, 11:48 pm--🕗💫✨

*Knock knock*💢

Sleeping on the floor while one of my arms stayed up because of the handcuffs, I'm awaken by the knock.

I look up to the steps, not seeing no one there.

*Knock Knock*💢

I then look up at the window up above my head, seeing someone knocking. I put up one of my hands giving him the 'what' hand motion.

"Open the window"

"Who are you?"

"Someone who wants to help you. I can get you out of here...away from Roy"

"How?"

"I'm a help you out them cuffs and then help you out the window. Okay...come on before we wake em up"

Standing to my feet, I reach up to the window with my one arm, unlocking the little thingys on top so that he can open it from the outside.

He does so and climbs through, jumping down to join me in the basement.

"Okay help me out" I whisper, turning around.

"Nah, you coming with me instead" he covers my mouth.

"Mghhhg! Hmmghh! Help!" I manage to scream.

"Shut the fuck up girl!--you want em to come down here-"

>Door opens<💢🚪 ....awe shit😲

The mean guy comes downstairs, gun drawed and everything as he walked up calmly towards us.

"Hey man...I was just leaving--" the guy backs away from me, putting his hands up.

*Gun shot*💥🔫

Looking back....all I could see was the same guy's now dead body, laying up against the wall with a huge bullet hole right to the face. His blood came out so quickly that it got on my clothes and ran through my feet in a puddle.😱

I was terrified now. I was looking at the Devil in the flesh😱😱😱😲

Whimpering from the sight of the guy, I look up to the mean one, still giving me a cold stare before he came up to me.

"You done--" was all he said as he un handcuffed me.

He dragged me by my hair across the floor, then up the steps.

"No! No! No! Please! No!" I scream in fear, hitting my ass on each step.

He drags me all the way to the kitchen, positioning me in execution style on the floor, handcuffing me behind my back again.

I looked back to see him grab a butcher knife from the knife holder, coming back over towards me to put it up to my throat. 😱🔪💢 At that point....I broke and pleaded for my life.

"Please I'm sorry--I'm soo sorry! I'll do anything please don't kill me please--" I cry to him, feeling the sharp cold object along my skin.🔪💢

"You done" He says....slitting my throat😱🔪💢💢💢💢

"Aggggh!" I scream, walking up in the basement.

......Oh my god....was that shit just a dream.😰

Holding my neck, I don't feel anything and blow out a sigh of relief when realizing it. But just as my confidence of that never taking place dies down, it shoots right back up again, when I see that guy's dead body next to me.😰😱😱😱

"Aghhhh!" I scream again. Fuck IT WAS REAL!😰

>Door opens<💢🚪

And there he was coming down the steps, I guess from all the screaming just now. I look up at him fearfully, not moving a muscle.

"What the fuck are you screaming for!"

"Nothing" I say lowly, looking down.

"You pushed me to my fucking limit last night! So if I was you, I'd be the fuck quiet" he yelled for the first time at me.

"I'm sorry" I obey.

I then watch him come over, dragging that dead guys body out to the garage to leave me alone again. Thank god he did that...

--A week and a half later--🕗

Life's been pretty much the same as the past. I'm still being held against my will by a thug, living in his basement. They feed me lunch meat sandwiches and take me to the bathroom occasionally. But failed to realize my bipolar disorder yet. Probably because they really don't hang around me as much.

I just stay down here alone and go crazy in my own head, lonely as ever. But I did see a few girls come down here until they're sold like the rest of them. But I'm the only one that stays here.

But from all that previous shit happening a week ago, I've been on my best behavior. Just giving up at having my ego with this devil of a man. I couldn't win so why try. As long as I'm alive....that's all that matters.

I wanna make it out of this. To see D'Nyah again....to see my son again maybe....to find my dad out there. That was my real goal. I wanna know what it's like to be loved by a man...and that's what a dad does right. Love his little girl? I just wanna know what that feels like..

--7:21 pm--🕗💫✨

Having falling to sleep a few hours ago, I wake up on a bed.

Wait what?👀👀👀👀

I sit up to see my hand handcuffed to the metal bars on the headboard and then I felt a stare. Turning around to the door...there he was, with glowing eyes in the moon light.

I look at him with fear and watch him blink, noticing that I was awake now.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty" he says in a snarky tone.

I don't say a word, knowing my place now.

"Don't got nothing to say huh? Wow. Isn't that a shocker" he laughs sarcastically.

I still remain quiet, looking down at my legs.

"Say something!" he rushed up to grab my jaw, yelling with anger.

"W-what do you want me to say" I plead fearfully.

"Thank you. For letting you sleep in a fucking bed for once"

"Thank you" I say, looking away.

"I guess you finally got the message huh? Good. Now I don't gotta look after a cranky ass bitch no more" he begins to walk away.

"Do you have my purse still?"

He looked back. "Why?"

"Because....I--I need to take my medicine...so I won't act out anymore"

"Medicine for what?"

"Bipolar...."

"Mm. I'll see" he leaves out.

Brandi in the Media😈
One of my Favorite chapters thus far🙈🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥😱😱😨😨😉😉

And I'm not even gonna bother asking because I know y'all want another part tonight too🙉 so especting one around 8-ish
(eastern time)🕖

And after this part tonight, the next one won't be til sunday okay😉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊