Chapter Sixty~The turn around

=1 year and 5 months later, July 26 2038=🕓🕓🕓 (you won't believe how much math I had to do with figuring the time frame out😓)

"He's cheating on me...." I say calmly to Vernette across the table.

"Nooo. Really? How you know?"

"One of his ex's has been texting my phone constantly. Telling me she's pregnant with his baby, that they slept together just the other day and shit like that"

Her mouth drops.

"Mhm. And at first I didn't think it was true until she sent me a pic of them in bed" I say, showing her the picture.

"And I know my nigga's arm when I see it. So he's touching her like this huh?.." I chuckle.

"Wow. I'm so sorry Brandi"

"And I guess it's not hitting me yet that.....the man I love and has been with for over 4 years now....is cheating. Because I'm as calm as ever"

"So you gonna confront him"

"Mhm. With my shotgun,

but I'm a catch him in the act

but I'm a catch him in the act. I went through his phone this morning and found out that he gone see her around 9 at our house. .....in our house yo. Like that's so disrespectful. Having a bitch in our bed that we sleep in and cuddle every night" a tear falls from my eye.

"Awwweee please don't cry"

I quickly wipe my face and sniff. "I'm good. I ain't gone let this shit break me down, I can get a new man in a matter of minutes"

"You go girl. And I'm sorry you have to go through this on your birthday"

"Yeah. I guess new age new nigga. Like congratulations, your 22 and your relationship is old too"

--3:07 pm--🕓🕓🕓

"Yess! Good one" he takes the picture.