Chapter Forty Nine~Hunted

Welp, back to the corner I go and to one down south where the 'real men' are😏

A little south of downtown Atlanta, I'm standing on a corner up above the railroad tracks on top of the bridge.

It's darker than dark out here, that's probably why I just felt the need to keep looking around me, holding my hands on my switch blade to be aware. You can't trust everyone out here.

But that's when I see headlights in the distance, getting closer to me by the second. Hopfully a good paying customer😋😏 Getting a tad bit excited, I fix myself up as the Black car stops in front of me, rolling down its window.

I approach the car and bend over in the window, spoting two black guy's inside. ...mmm😏

"Aye girl, you up fo' sale for ta-night" the boy in the passenger seat said, staring me up and down.

"If there's good money involved" I say seductively.

"600 if you come have some fun with us baby" ....mmm.😫 all that money and TWO BBDs to d*ck me down. Jesus Christ I was hot at the thought.

"Lemme see it first" I lick my lips.

He turns to the backseat, getting some green out the bag befor showing me the stacks completely.

"See? You in now baby"

"Yes I am" I smile, then hop into the back seat to watch them pull off.

But not once did the guy who's driving look at me, not even when I was outside. He also has on a black bandanna, covering the lower part of his face. So I could only see those piercing dark eyes he was wearing in the late night. Was I about to fuck some real life Thugs?

--One hour later--🕗

We're still in the car just driving, making me a little suspicious now. But as I look out the window, I see a sign up ahead saying
'Downtown Atlanta 3,000 miles east'

But we were driving West in the car. Are they taking away from Atlanta?😰

"Uh where are we going?" I ask.

"To the crib" the guy not wearing the bandanna said calmly.

"And it's not in Atlanta?"

"Nah"

"Well your going to drive me back right?"

The same guy looked back at me and then the mean looking one looked at me through the mirror. Shit, if his look could kill...

"Can you shut up and stop fucking asking questions" the mean one said, letting me hear his deep voice finally. ...that was a grown man under there😋

Offended, I snap back. "Not until you tell me where the fuck we going! I'm not a travel escort nigga"

He pulls over and stops the car, scaring me a little by the silence.

"Okay look your coming with us and that's the fuck it!" the one in the passenger seat looks back at me again.

"No the fuck I ain't" I reach over to open the door, almost making it out before feeling one of em grab me back.

"Get yo ass back here!" he screamed, holding my arm.

"Get off of me!" I scream back, getting my blade with my other hand to cut him.

"Agh! Fucking bitch!" he yells in pain, bleeding from the hand.

His friend in the driver seats laugh, just watching us fight in the backseat. Getting mad, the other one joins me in the back and wrestles me down in the seat, handcuffing me behind my back.

"Help! Help me please!" I scream loudly, praying someone one will hear.

"You wanna get killed don't you! Just say yes so I can blew your fucking head off" he points a gun to my head, pressing it up against my skull.

"No please" I say fearful.

He sits me back up and sticks a pair of what I assume to be a girl's used underwear in my mouth, to stop me from talking. He then climbs back up to sit in the passenger seat, taking a deep breath from our struggle.

"You a fool" his friend laughs at him.

"Man, shut the fuck up and drive" he lays back.

--A Few minutes later--🕗

I manage to somehow get the door open, falling out into the street as the car was still in motion. I fall on to the street laying flatly on my stomach, trying to crawl away from them as I heard the car stop.

"Mmmm! Mgghhhg!" I scream muffled, feeling someone grab me up.

"You playing too fucking much now!" the non- mean one says, taking me back over to the car.

Getting there, he pins me up against the trunk and chokes me, making me immediately reach to grab his hand on my neck.

"You got one last chance to behave so are you!?" he yelled.

"Fuck you!" I gasp.

Letting go of my neck, he gives me on to the face, knocking me out cold after that.

Cliffhanger!!!!😫🙈🙈🙈😋😋😋

Brandi in the Media🐯😈