Chapter Ninety Nine~Goodbyes

*1 month later, FlashBack: The funeral* 😳😢💔🙏 (Brandi's POV)

Sitting next to my fiance and my sisters in the front row, we all watch as Ivyene approaches the microphone. We were at my dad's funeral sadly, where alot of people showed up to support our family. And now after seeing her husband in his casket, it was Ivy's turn to talk.

"Thank you all for coming to my husband's service. I really appreciate the support, respect and gratitude.

Jamal as you may know wasn't always the good guy. Yes, he gang banged, killed, sold drugs, and didn't care once so ever. But one thing he did care about was his family.

Me and his five beautiful daughters were his world. He did everything to keep us safe and happy...he would bend over backwards for his girls. He was an amazing father to them...and the last thing he said before he passed was..."tell my girls how much I love them *she cries*😢

Jamal was a great man. A great friend. An amazing father to our children. A great husband to me...such a good man he was to me. But sadly his life was cut to short because of some old rival beef. We dreamed of growing old together...well I guess you can say we did since we were both nearing the age of 60 years old. But I never wanted to lose him like this. It still kills me to know that My boo is gone.
*she chuckles* we used to call each other that growing up...he was My Boo and I was his queen.

And I just can't wait to see and hold my Boo once again...someday. But now I have to support my family and continue to be a mom and grandma to them.

I wanted to close the organization as you can imagine but...I knew how much work and pride he put into to build it. So it will go on but now under the control of a new boss. Jacobson Mendoza. Requested by none other than Jamal himself.

So congratulations Jacob and I hope you can make my husband proud. May he rest in peace"😢🙏✨

=Present Time, a year later lafter=🕠✨

We're all standing around our dad's grave, here to honor him one last time. Ivyene was here, along with Brianna & Jacob, A'Raya & Isaac, Riley and her boyfriend and girlfriend and me and Aléxxa. I asked Dez to stay home for this, only because...this was a personal family situation to me. And plus I needed him to watch the girls for me anyways.

Yeah, I finally popped a few months ago and gave birth to our beautiful baby girls, Armani & Angel. And now they're about to be almost 5 months old next week🚼💕

 And now they're about to be almost 5 months old next week🚼💕

---------------------------------------------

"I brought roses" Brianna announces, smiling.