23. Another Crazy High School Party Right?

"Another Crazy High School Party Right?"

Caitlin’s POV

As I turned around a saw Austin walking up the driveway too. I smiled and he sweetly smiled back. I glanced behind him and quickly turned away.

“Rachel walk faster! Now!” I whisper yelled.

 “Hey Caitlin! Where you going sexy!? I know you still want me!”

My ex-boyfriend Kyle was calling me. I hated that boy. He treated me like sh*t. He wasn’t worth my time anymore. All he wanted was sex. I also found out he was cheating on me too. I dated him in 11th grade. It was a big mistake.

I turned around and saw Austin and Alex behind me. Then walking up to me, was Kyle and his friend Larry. Austin was staring at me, but I was only looking at Kyle, giving him the death glare.

“What the hell do you want?” I asked him as he stood next to Austin.

“Woah! What happened to you? You changed sweetheart. And I think you know what I want.” He said.

I did know what he wanted. Sex. I have never had sex until Justin and Austin. I try to forget about it though. I looked to my side where Rachel was standing, but she ran inside the house, as did Alex and Larry. What great friends we had.

“People change. I think you should too. Now leave me alone.” I said trying to walk away.

He grabbed my hand and turned me around.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

I could smell the alcohol in his breath. It was nasty. He must have already gotten drunk before he came to the party considering he was walking up the drive way.

“Don’t freaking touch me.” I said ripping my hand away from him and turning around.

He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into him, very close and tight not letting me go.

“Don’t be like that babe.”

He then leaned in trying to kiss me, but was pushed back. I was in complete shock; it was all just happening so fast I didn’t know what to do.

“Don’t call her that.” Austin said hitting his shoulder and he let go of me.

Yes! He saved me. Thank god. I don’t want to be anywhere near that man whore.

“Ohhh! I’m scared! Dude, you know you have softened up a lot.”

“Ya. I changed. I realized that I wasn’t that much different from you. Stay away from her.” Austin said grabbing his shirt in his fists.

“Just f*ck off dude. She just wants me.” He said.

“No she doesn’t! And all you want to do is get in her f*cking pants!” Austin said, raising his voice.

“Exactly! That little slut won’t let me! You would know right? I mean everyone knows that is what you are trying to do.” Kyle said.

“She isn’t a slut! And I’m not trying to get in her pants! I-“Austin was cut off.

“If you keep telling yourself that you might start to believe it.” Kyle said.

I was just standing there watching their conversation. Austin then got furious and he was still holding his shirt in his hands so he picked him up and threw him on the ground. He then stepped over him, looking like he was either going to punch or kick him next.