The Date.

~ Shiro's POV ~

The day Friday came along quickly as I imagined, it was a day that I would never forget till this day. As school ended, I went straight home back to the mansion to get ready for my date tonight with Yū. Yū said that he'll come and pick me up at 5 so that we can go to the fair and hang out. It was already 3:30 as schooled ended at 3:20 leaving me it with 2 hours remaining. I took my time as I showered washing my body and long black hair,

After I got out the shower, I made sure my whole body wasn't wet before I put on my clothes. As a girl it wasn't so difficult for me to decide what to wear, I don't understand why girls have to spend an hour on clothes just to watch a movie or eat dinner with their friends/partner. My outfit is just simple, a black t-shirt, a floral sweater, and a jean shorts along with my black and white vans. As for my hair the usual brushing it. Next was my pale and disturbing face.

I washed my face and dried it along putting foundation to evenly coat it. Putting on foundation was the easiest part of it but the most hardest was the eyeliner and mascara. Mascara is pretty easy with one stroke but for the eyeliner that's a different story. Slowly and carefully I finished my left eyelid that was covered in eyeliner. And now for the other eye. Slowly and care-

"Shiro Yū is here." Kyoya said opening my bedroom door making me startled as I messed up the wing.

"Kyo Ni you could have just knocked on the door instead of opening it and startling me." I said huffing as I grabbed a wipe and wiped up what I messed up.

"Well he's been here for quiet some time now."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused looking at my older brother.

"It's already 5:34." Kyoya said looking at his watch. I widen my eyes out of shock did I just waste 34 mins on him waiting for me!? I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs to meet my date. Great job Shiro what a professional you are.

"Ah here is my youngest daughter." My father said looking down at me. I looked at him and bowed down.

"Hello father, I'm so sorry that I'm late Yū." I said apologizing.

"Its fine Shiro." Yū said smiling.

"Shiro you forgot your glasses, your so out of character today." Kyoya said walking down the stairs as he held my glasses.

"Huh of I don't need them for today." I said looking at him.

"Then what about your phone?"

"I have it here in my pocket." I said taking it out and showing him.

"You always carry around your phone yet not your glasses."

"Well that's just me." I said smiling.

"Alright then you two have fun tonight." My father said looking at me and Yū.

"Will do Mr.Ootori."

"Oh and Yū Tamahido."

"Yes Sir?"

"I want my daughter strictly here at 9:00 no more later then 9:00 or else I'll have my bodyguards find you at take you back aboard to where you last studied in America far away from my daughter." My father said glaring at Yū, that's what he sure did to poor Fuyumi when she was with her boyfriend.