Dream or Real life. Part 3

~ Haruhi's POV ~

As I ran down the hallway, I noticed the court room door as I ran fast to save the Duchess life that was hanging on the line.

"Duchess, you were sent by invitation to the royal music ball do you confess to your transgression?"

"What transgression!?" I asked yanking the door of the court room and running inside the room.

"Who disrupts this court!?" The King of Hearts asked.

"I do. I am here legal counsel for the accused."

"With all due respect your majesty, it is my job to attend to royal music ball."

"Even if it means leaving your precious child at home by himself. Your crime is not a question of attendance but abandonment this act is unforgiveable. To cause such loneliness in such a child." The Queen of Hearts said.

"Your majesty, the child wasn't abandoned. When a mother has to be away providing for her family her children know she's doing it out of love. Sure they must be lonely from time to time but they understand. Besides if you execute the Duchess then who would care for the child's needs?" I stated looking at the Queen of Hearts as she wore her mask to cover her eyes.

"Silence yourself young lady. There's no room for your emotions here in this court room!" The king yelled.

"But that's impossible! To pass judgement without emotion. Just might leave it up to a machine."

"Outstanding defensing. Tell me how long have you've been in the legal profession. Are you even qualified to practice law in this court, are you not guilty in this court. Why don't we discuss your crime?" The king asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at the King un cleared by what he meant.

"I submit one renaissance vase destroyed by you yourself."

"That's the vase from earlier but, it wasn't broken."

"A likely story but if from not you then who's the culprit."

"I have no idea who it was but it wasn't me." I said. In that single moment I remember the vase breaking.

"What was it?"

"Witness's come forward. Those parties to the crime of this so called lawyers are demanded to come forward at once!"

"It would be my pleasure your majesty." The mad hatter said bowing down holding the top of his hat.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"This young lady has might charitably be called a drag post to student life."

"What?"

"Study, study, study, study. She won't let the slightest idea of fun slip into her mind and routine."

"Oh yeah at least I have a routine Tamaki Senpai." I said looking at Tamaki.

"What's going on?" I asked looking around the room that lit up seeing young teenage girl on the balcony watching from down below in their masquerades.

"How is it that you know my name?" Tamaki asked.

"My name how do you know it?" he asked.

"Yes how is it that you know his name. However, that you know it?" the crowd of girls asked.

"How do I know?"

"Yeah and somehow you knew that we were twins." The two cat said appearing from behind me.

"And about my little black book let's not forget."

"How did you know how I truly feel?" the White queen asked petting the top heads of the twin cats.

"And about my cavity as well." The bunny asked.

"How is that?" the Dormouse asked.

"How is that?"

"How is that?" the twin cats asked.

"How is that?"

"How is that?" the caterpillar and white queen asked.

"How is that?"

"Well I."

"Hasn't it sunken in yet? You've meet a lot of good friends here haven't you Haruhi?" Ranka asked. I looked at him.

"Dad you're the King of Hearts."

"Indeed."

"Then could it mean, no it can't be." I said looking straight at the Queen of Hearts.

"You've gotten so big where does the time go?" the Queen of Hearts asked getting up from her chair and walking towards me down the steps.

"Im sorry I made it so hard for you. And so it's time to make it up for you Haruhi. I am so proud of you, please enjoy yourself alright." The Queen said and with her final words I woke up.

"Mom."

"Haruhi? Well I never seen doze off before."

"Hurry up and get ready before the guest come here any minute."

"You guys have too much fun you know that right. Even so, I can barely tell when I am awake." I said smiling at the host club as they wore Alice in Wonderland cosplay. I'm glad that I got to see mom in my dreams. I love her and miss her.

Three chapters in one day!!! ))