A New Manger!? Part 4

~ Hikaru's POV ~

I dribbled the basketball around and shot it up in the basket. I smiled and ran back but before I knew it I heard a whistle and looked to see Kaoru on the ground holding his knee in pain. I walked up to him and couldn't believe it.

"Get a stretcher, and take him to an infirmary now!"

"Kaoru! Kaoru! Kaoru!" I yelled out bending down to meet his face with mine. I got so worried about him.

"You've got to get back in the game Hikaru, we need you."

"Shut up!" I yelled now wasn't the time for me to be playing.

"Hikaru." Kaoru said softly. I looked at him in shock as I felt my heart hurting. I'm so worried about my twin brother.

"I want you to listen to me, don't worry. There's nothing I can do about my pain you're not the one that got hurt. Now go on please." Kaoru spoke as he put his right hand on my cheek and caressed it smoothly. I felt the tears brim at the corner of my eyes and quickly grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

"I cant it hurts to much, Kaoru." I said and started to cry.

'Your pain is my pain, it doesn't matter to me if no one understand. As long as we have each other we will keep on living'

                                  ~  Tamaki's POV ~

I stood in the rain and watch the twin care for each other. I smirked a bit and lowered my head a bit.

"I'm sorry but I'm envious.The way you two support each other like that " I said to them as they looked up at me.

"But Suoh Senpai." Hikaru stated.

"How can you be envious of us when you have every ladies heart. You're the schools idol." Kaoru said. I chuckled a bit and moved my hand up to my hair and pushed it to the side a bit.

"An idol huh? I hate how people praise me as something so special like that from my appearance. My thoughts and ideas. I rather have myself be alone for all that I care about." I said while looking up at the rain.

'One lonely heart meets another. They pass each other, wounded one another what are these heart of men made out of?'

                                       ~ Haruhi's POV ~

I ran as fast as I could huffing and puffing I didn't know where I was going all I knew was I was being chased by upper classmen. I panted as I but my hands out in front of me and leaned in for support from the tree. I hoped I lost them.

"You can't run away forever you know." Honey said coldly. I turned around and acted shocked and slid down the tree down to the wet grass.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson for crossing over me."

"Don't do it Mitsukuni, the only person you're hurting is yourself you should know that by now." Mori said as he looked down at Honey Senpai.

"I didn't ask you to speak up now did I? Ill put you to the ground again." Honey said darkly. I looked at both of them waiting to see what they would do to?

'Will it be the light of salvation the ultimately awakens these boys or will it be something else?'

"You know it really pisses me off when people don't know there own place in life." Honey said with a smirk on his face, but it quickly changed into a frown as he leaped onto me and started crying apologizing over and over.