Tamaki has a little sister?! Part 1

~ Shiro's POV ~

As I next to my older brother Kyoya, today's theme was wearing police uniforms. Tamaki wore a white police uniform, Mori, Kyoya and I wore black police uniforms, Hikaru and Kaoru wore dark blue uniforms and Haruhi and Honey wore light blue uniforms. The door slowly creaked open.

"Welcome." we all choired.

"Oh my what a usually young guest well, glad you're here my little lost kitty cat." Tamaki said looking down at the small female child with blonde pigtails.

"Little kitty cat why have you've come to seen us today?" Tamaki asked.

"It's a reverse harem!" the little girl shouted. What did she mean reverse harem? Is she like an otaku like me?

"This is a reverse harem."

"That can't be right I must have heard wrong maybe there's still water in my ears from when I went swimming." Tamaki said.

"Hahaha water in the ears that's gotta be it." Hikaru said.

"Im sure we just heard her wrong there's no way this cute little girl said the word reverse harem something going wrong with our ears."

"Nope this is like a reverse harem like Fruits Basket." I said crossing my arms.

"There's debauchery here."

"Yay there's debauchery here isn't there?" the little girl asked. My she has a wide vocabulary.

"You're the glasses character." she said pointing at Kyoya.

"You're the boy Lolita and the stoic type." she said pointing towards Honey and Mori.

"Twincest, but the one with the hair parted to the left is the daddy." she said to the twins pointing at Hikaru.

"You're the mommy and shy character." she said pointing at me.

"And you're the bookworm." she to Haruhi and looked at Tamaki and leaped at him.

"My brother is blonde so it must be you."

"You never told us about this." Hikaru said.

"Since when did you have a little sister?" Kaoru asked.

"I don't I'm definitely an only child that's for sure." Tamaki said.

"The more I look at you, the two of you do look alike you are both blond after all. Honey said and Tamaki tried prying her off of him.

"I want to know if glasses character is superior to big brother?" Kyoya asked.

"I highly doubt it Kyo Ni." I muttered.

"Does it really matter? I can't believe she called me a bookworm." Haruhi said.

"She called me a mommy."

"You're not going to have any children until you 40 Shiro." Kyoya said, I glanced at him.

"So overprotective even when I'm an adult." I said.

"Excuse me, do you want to tell me your name?" Tamaki asked.

"Kirimi." Kirimi said like in the fish?

"Kirimi Chan, I'm afraid you've made a mistake Im really sorry but I don't have a younger sister."

"Are you sure you're blond just like me." Kirimi said as she was about to cry feeling hurt at what Tamaki said.

"That is true I give in as in this moment, I am your new big brother." Tamaki said spinning her around.

"I know you get carried away by emotions but don't you think it's irresponsible to make such empty promises?" Haruhi asked.