Kyoya and Shiro's Day out Part 3

~ Kyoya's POV ~

"They're quite exceptional in their own way." I said smiling at Haruhi, as we continued our journey around the exposition.

"My my, pieces from the Komatsu Shion collection? I thought I'd never find them here in a place like this." A women's voice abrupted from where I stood. I knew whose voice was that and it sounded familiar.

"Why madam, you have an astonishing keen eye." Said the man behind the counter. My gaze locked onto the two of them.

"Um Senpai?" Haruhi asked.

"You know, they have such a unique color, don't they? To tell you the truth, I'm not supposed to have them on display. The bulk of the Komatsu collection has been here for ages. Pieces rarely come up for sale." The old man said to the old lady.

"With all due respect, these are fake." I said while walking up to them.

"Hey get out of here kid, what do you think you're doing!?"

"This shade of blue is strongly reminiscent of Shoin's work. But looking closely around the base, you'll notice the color graduation isn't quite dark enough to be authentic that and the lacquer is too clear." I said holding the blue bowl in my hands.

"That's quite enough of you young man, I'll have you removed this instant."

"Just as I thought, the brush strokes on the back of this seal are uncharacteristically broad as well." I said looking at the back of the bowl.

"Uhhhh."

"For your sake, I hope you have a certificate. That if you insist it's real."

"Of course, it's real, I have the certificate at home."

"Then would it be okay if I call the Komatsu family to verify your claim. My own family has dealings with them for generations, I'd only be a matter of seconds." I said smirking at the man.

"Wait, you can't do this to me I've been here for years! I'll report you to the authorities." The man said being dragged away by security.

"Young man thank you very much." The old lady said bowing down to Kyoya.

"It was no problem."

                             ~ Haruhi's POV ~

"You know Kyoya Senpai, stepping on stranger's behalf is a little bit out of character for you." I said looking up at Kyoya.

"Oh that, well she's hardly a stranger. You mean you don't know that her husband is the CEO of a big electronic company."

"Huh!?" I asked completely shocked.

"This is my very first time meeting her in person but that big ring on her finger is unnoticeable. My family has dealings with their company." Kyoya said.

"Oh, I get it now." I said looking at him.

"Ah one of the Ootori boys imagining running into one of you in Incognito. The next opportunity I have, I'll be sure to check out your family's beautiful health resorts." The women said.

"We'd be honored." Kyoya said smiling. What can I expect, Kyoya Senpai is Kyoya Senpai.

"Wait a minute that ring." I mumbled. There's no way he could've.

"Hey Haruhi did you know this."

"Did I know what?" I asked.

"Is melon flavor popular as a snack maker?" Kyoya asked looking at a snack box that has melon flavoring.