A New Manger!? Part 1

~  Shiro's POV ~

As I sat down with my brother in my pink and floral kimono, I looked up to see everyone having a good time chatting with their clients. Me on the other hand wasn't feeling well. Maybe because I ate a lot, but I always eat a lot well sometimes. I groaned and laid on the floor while Kyoya was writing something down.

"My stomach hurts." I said softly hoping to see if he cares.

"Its because you ate something that made your stomach hurt. It will go away if you stop complaining." Kyoya said blandly.

"Your face is complaining to much!" I spat back and sat up.

"Im not the one that ate to much. Now Shiro, if your gonna complain and whine forget about me taking you to eat tomorrow." That's right I forgot that Kyo-Ni is taking me to eat tomorrow.

"Okay Ill be quite." I said and laid back down. I heard Haruhi talking to her clients. They were telling her she looked cute in her kimono almost looking like a girl. Well if you haven't figured that out yet, then I wouldn't blame you...okay maybe I would.

"Haruhi you booked another appointment. It seems like you have a lot of customers lately. Keep that good work. I'm not going to charge you interest on your debt like I usually do so keep this up and you'll be done with your debt. " Kyoya said turning to Haruhi. I sighed and still laid down not caring.

"Hello Kyoya." One girl said. I sat up and looked at the two girls. Woah Kyoya has girls talking to him for once instead of me and Haruhi. Now I'm interested.

" I cant help but get over how great you look it that kimono your wearing." The other girl said. Yuck I don't think so and he's my sibling.

"Are you planning anymore picture books of the Host club?" She asked. Wait picture book of the Host Club? Has he been taking photos of the club without telling us?

"Unfortunately, we do not have anything in stock really."

"But doesn't the club make a lot of money?" Hikaru asked  popping up behind a divider.

"For the sell of promotional items?" Kaoru asked standing next to his twin. I stood up and made my way towards the divider.

"That's true but the quality is poor. The picture books were nothing but poor shots of the host club. However if we wanted higher quality shots we have to draw money from the school's budget." Kyoya said calculating.

"That's kinda creepy." I said and headed to Haruhi.

                    ~ Haruhi's POV ~

I sat in my position and looked towards Kyoya's way. If it wasn't for Kyoya the host would be in bankruptcy. I sighed softly and watched as Shiro sat down next to me.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked her.

"Yeah, thanks for asking Haruhi." She said and gave me her kind smile.

"Haru-Chan Shiro-Chan I don't know how but I lost my sandal." Honey said while crying. Me and Shiro walked up to him to try and calm him down.

"Mitsukuni." Mori said and picked up his right leg and put his sandal on him.

"Takashi?" Honey asked.

" I noticed you dropped it." Mori said softly.

"Takashi!" Honey yelled out while hugging him tightly. 

"Tears are popular today with the ladies today, but I have to wonder how they cry so easily?" I wondered as I went to check up on Shiro. I bumped into someone which was Hikaru and in front of him was Shiro. As I bumped into him it was like domino's, Shiro was about to fall but instead of hitting the ground Hikaru held her by the waist and stood there.