Dream or Real life. Part 2

~ Haruhi's POV ~

"Where could the White queen be?" I asked walking upon a garden.

"Did you say white queen?" a female's voice asked. I looked at the female that sat on a brown stool and painted flowers.

"Umm yes, do you know her?" I asked.

"Well of course I know her, I am her." she said looking up at me. Her black long hair blew in the wind as her white dress flowed in the wind as well.

"Oh so you're the white queen then. It's nice to meet you." I said standing next to her.

"The pleasure is all mine, now what do you need?" the white queen asked. I looked at her through my brown eyes.

"I wanted to know how to get out of here." I said.

"Well the only way out of here is." she said grabbing a white rose and dabbing it softly in black paint.

"Well?"

"You must go through all of the people you meet before your reach the queen." She said spreading the paint all over the white flower.

"All of the people I meet?" I asked.

"Yes." The white queen said putting the flower in a bush and grabbing another flower to paint it blue.

"May I ask you something?"

"You may."

"How come you paint those flowers black and blue like your feelings?" I asked.

"Well because that how I feel- "

"Wait how did you?" she asked.

"I-It was my theory." I responded.

"But we've never meet before." The white queen said looking at me pushing up her glasses.

"That's true but you do seem familiar, do you family members."

"My big brother is the caterpillar."

"Oh the one that keeps tabs on everyone." I said watching her nod.

"The two boy cats that look identical said that they love you." I said looking at her.

"What a beautiful lie." The white queen said.

"What's that supposed to me-."

"I'm afraid I can't talk to you I'm busy." she said cutting me off.

"I see well then I'm off." I said running off into the distance.

"She's very clever to how I feel."

~ Time Skip ~

I entered a room full of tables and chairs. As I walked up the stairs I couldn't believe how empty it was. The white queen said that I haded to meet some new people but there wasn't anyone in sight that I could see.

I glanced around the room walking until I notice a pair of people.

"Excuse me?" I asked looking at the three of them.

"No room." the one in the top hat said.

"Yeah no room left sorry." the bunny boy said stuffing his face full of cake.

"Huh?" I asked clearly there was enough and I mean enough room for me to sit and have a conversation with them.

"There's no room."

"I got it." I said walking away.

"Hey don't you just brush us off like that!" the mad hatter yelled.