Haruhi and Hikaru's First Official Date. Part 1

~ Haruhi's POV ~

When Arai came into Pension Misuzu's, I was surprised to see how much he has changed. I completely forgotten all about him since I started my studies at Ouran Academy.

"Haruhi Fujioka?"

"Hey Arai."

"So are these are you friends?" Arai asked holding a box of fresh produce. I looked down at how the twins were crouched down looking at Arai while Tamaki was doing looking back and forth at us.

"Oh yeah this is Hikaru and Kaoru they're in my class along with Shiro." I said.

"And this my sen- "As I was about to call Tamaki my Senpai, I remember him saying to that during summer break, I can't refer to him as my senpai.

"And an acquaintance of mine."

"Ahhhhh!!" Tamaki shriek as Shiro played a wrong music note interfering with Tamaki's little shocking moment.

"Shiro, please do not add any sound affects to my despair."

"Sorry."

                            ~ Time Skip ~

It was my break off so I sat across from Arai hoping it'll get a chance to talk to him.

"I haven't seen you since graduation."

"Yeah, and you cut of all that brown hair off that's such ashamed."

"I don't think so, it's easier to brush it and to take care of it."

"So how's Ouran treating you have you've been in touch with anyone in middle school?" Arai asked.

"Yeah a little, Kazumi still calls me what about you?" I asked.

"So then he's a friend of Haruhi since middle school." Kyoya said.

"They had zero contact after they're graduation so in my opinion they're not friend just formal classmate." Hikaru said.

"Seems someone is a bit jealous." Shiro muttered.

"So these guys and a little girl are in a club with you?" Arai asked.

"Host Club." I said blandly.

"Oh is that so."

"Hey Haruhi don't you think you should be working you shouldn't be slacking off." Hikaru said holding his cup full of ice in the air. I sighed softly hearing tearing in the corner. I looked to see Tamaki shredding his manual in thin strips.

"Hey stop making more garbage that I'll have to take out."

"It's not garbage, it's my hamster home." Tamaki said tearing thin strips out and placing them on the ground.

"But Senpai you don't have a hamster."

"Im not your Senpai, I just your acquaintance." Tamaki said depress.

"Who knew you Ouran members were so funny. You know it's such a predigest school I could image it being a whole new world."

"It's a whole new world that's for sure."

"To be honest with you Fujioka I was kinda worried about you having a hard time in an elite school. Im glad to see that you're doing very well." Arai said blushing a bit. I looked at him and smiled slightly looking directly at him,

"I-I mean I wasn't the only one that was worried lot of people were."

                                ~ Shiro's POV ~