Happy Birthday Shiro! Part 4.

~ Haruhi's POV ~

Shiro and I watched as Tamaki dropped down towards us. I screamed as she let go of the piece of rock she held onto for quite some time. We both fell down towards the ocean and it felt like my life flash before my eyes. All I could see was my mom standing in front of me I quickly shook the thought away and saw that Shiro and Tamaki slammed into each other making them go separate directions.

I hit the water hard and sunken down. I felt Tamaki holding onto me, I knew I was now safe in his arms.

                    ~ Tamaki's POV ~

As I reached towards Haruhi, I held her tightly in my arms not letting her go. When I crashed into Shiro, we went separate directions. I swam back to shore holding Haruhi tightly going toward the host club looking down at her.

"Haru Chan!" Honey yelled.

"Boss." Kaoru said.

"Where'd they go?" I asked Kyoya as he put his shirt on Haruhi.

"We took their I.D cards and respectfully asked them to leave. The girls all went back to their hotels and I called a doctor, he should be arriving at any moment now." He replied.

"Thank you." I said softly as Haruhi got down from my arms.

"Im fine guys, I don't need a doctor." She said. I looked at her unbelievable.

"What were you thinking? You know you aren't like Honey Senpai. You're not a martial arts master. Why did you confront them? What made you think you had a chance? You and Shiro against two boys." I said asked while holding her shoulders tightly as she looked at me.

"But it doesn't matter if they're boys and me and Shiro are girls. She needed help and I did something. There wasn't anytime to think-"

"That's no excuse you idiot, don't forget you're a girl!" I yelled at her trying to make her understand.

"Look Im sorry that you haded to come and save me Senpai, but I don't understand why you're so mad at me and her right now. I don't think me and her did anything wrong! Why don't you start looking for Shiro instead of worrying about me!?" Haruhi asked and I gulped.

"You don't think so, whatever you say then, but I'm not speaking to you after you admit that you were wrong!" I said and let go walking back to the beach house.

     ~ Shiro's POV ~

As I fell down towards the water I looked to see that Tamaki smashed into me making me go the other direction away from them. I closed my eyes and waited to hit the water.

"Shiro!" Hikaru yelled. I opened my eyes and saw him coming towards me. Why is he here I thought he didn't care? I frowned and splashed into the water and felt myself going deeper and that's when I saw him coming towards me. I looked at him shocked by his actions Hikaru cares. He reached towards me and lightly grabbed my stomach and held me in his arms and went back to shore.

"You know that was dangerous of you Shiro." Hikaru said.

"I understand." I said and looked down.

"Im glad you're safe and not hurt." He said and lightly put me down on the sand. I looked up at him.

"Thank you for saving me today." I said.

"No problem." He replied ruffling my hair. I smiled and turned my back to leave to the beach house.

"Wait Shiro."

"Yes what is i-" I turned around but before I could finish my sentence, Hikaru kissed me on the lips. I blushed at kissed back softly pulling back my face pure red.