Honey's Younger Brother. Part 2

~ Hitachiin's POV ~            

Telling the story about our Senpai, we like to add things up a bit to tell Haruhi all about Honey Senpai through our perspectives.

"They say that the most elite members of the dojo come face to face with Honey Senpai." Hikaru said looking at Haruhi.

"They made smart remarks about him being in highschool as a first year and captain of the Karate Club."

"They were also concerned about him being the next head of the Haninozuka family and how abnormally short he is. They even questioned if he was able to be doing something so important in modern society."

                    ~ 2 years ago at the Haninozuka home; Current place dojo. ~

"Oh the eldest son is in high school now?"

"Yes, I heard that he's captain of the Karate Club and he's only a first year student outstanding!"

"I know that he's a growing boy but don't you think he's to small for his age? He may not be respected at home."

                     ~ Current Place; Still at the dojo but at a different place. Honey Senpai, Mori, and Yorihisa Haninozuka (Honey's father) ~

                 ~ Honey's POV~

"Mitsukuni are you well aware what the others are talking about in the dojo?" My father asked as I sat on my knees looking at him.

"Yes." I simply responded.

"You must work even harder to maintain your self-discipline Mitsukuni. Completely cast aside all weakness and leniency, and take hold of your true strength. Understood?"

"Yes father."

                    ~ Normal POV ~

"At home, his father made sure Honey Senpai had to listen to his father's instructions. He could never disobey him in anyway. To be head of the Haninozuka's you must be willing to do whatever it takes." Hikaru said.

"He had to take hold at his own strength." said Tamaki coming out of his corner.

               ~ Tamaki's POV ~

"Oh come on I just put a cover over you Senpai." Shiro said puffing her cheeks up.

"Awe how adorable~." the twins exclaimed rushing over to her and pinching her cheeks.

"Hikaru! Kaoru! Nooooo."

"From that day forward Haruhi, Honey Senpai tried his very best."

"So he spent all of his time working on martial art moves?" she asked looking up at me.

"Wrong."

"Well aware of what others were saying about him, he's worked hard to follow un his father's footsteps. He sealed all away all his toys. He then tried not to seem cute and adorable so he took on the "manly" look at school. However, everyone at school knew that it was hard for him to restrain himself."

                                   ~ Honey's POV 2 years ago First year student ~

                                  ~ At the Cafeteria ~

As I sat down at the lunch table, I couldn't stop looking at the sweets on the table far away from me.

"Excuse me, Haninozuka would you like a piece of cake?" Ayumi asked looking at me. Ayumi and Marika were both in my class together.