Tamaki has a little sister?! Part 2

Hey guy's quick authors note before you start reading this chapter, I haven't written a new chapter like fast because this week my cat went missing and then we found out that he had died on Saturday but my family thought he went missing. I became depressed and I didn't feel like writing anything so I hope you guys understand why it took so long for me to update it. Next week on Monday, I go back to school.))

                        ~ Tamaki's POV ~

"You don't think." Hikaru said facing to Kaoru.

"He's talking about." Kaoru said facing to Hikaru.

"Ahahahahahahahah." Renge laughed standing on her podium.

"Yup sure enough."

                                ~ Time Skip: Science Room #3 With a darkroom functionally. ~

                  ~ Shiro's POV ~

As I sat in the corner of the room, I brought my spirited away no face night light for the event we were doing for Nekozawa Senpai. Since it's a darken room, I don't like the dark so I always keep my spirited away no face night light in case. Haruhi was with Kirimi Chan reading her my shoujo manga I let them borrow from my locker as the rest of us watched Renge and Nekozawa Senpai.

"Your golden locks glow in the candle light, your skin like ivory. Your smile mysterious like a flower illuminates by the moonlight such beauty. It's as if you're a cursed waxed doll shrouded in darkness and filled with malevolence." Nekozawa said getting into character but as he said the wrong things, Renge gave him a slap on the back of his big head. Ouch that must hurt.

"No way you got it all wrong. You numbskull, who told you to say something like that? How many times do I have to tell you that you aren't supposed to use any occult terms?!" Renge yelled as she looked like medusa her brown hair turning into snakes when she's angry.

"Im sorry but my vocabulary is a bit limited without those words."

"Your vocabulary is poor Nekozawa Senpai." I said watching them.

"You're not allowed to talk back to me either got it? A princely character would never come up with a sissy excuse like that. Remember it's okay to have a dark side some girls like that. Cute pretty male characters go overwhelmed girls however, referencing anything from the occult is out of the question. Mori Senpai ahead and add that to the board." Renge said as she showed Nekozawa the picture frames.

"Waxed doll."

"Looks like Renge is really on top of things." said Kyoya.

"Yeah she's on a roll."

"For beating him so much." I said.

"But I'm not so sure the line she's feeding to him are appropriate to use on his sister." Hikaru said.

"You're just going to sit here and watch boss?" asked Kaoru.

"Of course I don't want a curse on me." Tamaki said as he watched them.

"Wait isn't Kyoya the mother and Tamaki's the father?" Hikaru muttered.

"You're still going on with that?!" I asked hitting him on the head.

"Owwww! You're violent." Hikaru said holding his head pouting.

"Stop with the mommy and daddy thing that's Kyoya's and Tamaki's roll."

"Excuse me?"

"Mommy Kyoya!" Tamaki smiled hugging Kyoya.

"Get off!"