I won't let you down

Adam's: POV

"Where's Melody, where's my daughter?" asked Tommy worried. "I had to give her away to John, or I would never see her again." I said. "Where are you?" he asked and I gave him the address.

"A special guest is coming today and he will help us." I said. "I can't wait to meet him." regler Eric excited and his crystal blue eyes shone with joy. "Me either." I said and smiled.

(Three years old Eric, I really love his eyes)

After a few minutes the doorbell rang and I went to open. I hugged and kissed him, I had really missed him. "Hey Adam." said Tommy. "Hey PrettyKitty." I replied happily. "Dad, who's this?" asked Eric. "This is my husband Tommy Joe Lambert." I presented. "Nice to meet you." said Kristen. "You're a wonderful father to them." replied Tommy and I smiled again.

Suddenly came a girl into the room and I gasped. "You have no time to lose, you must save my sister." said Melody. "I will honey, I promise." I replied. She gave me a hug before she disappeared. "I thought I'd never see her again." I said. "We'll help you dad." replied Eric. "It can be very dangerous." I said warned. "Trust us!" he replied and I nodded.

Later that evening, we found ourselves at his limit, and I heard the low growling. "We had an agreement, you would take care of the kids and stay away from here." said John strictly. "I want my daughter back." I replied. "She doesn't remember you, she's mine now." he said and laughed evilly. A dark brown wolf appeared at his side and her eyes shone with hatred.

"Give back Melody to her real family and I don't want to see you again." shouted Oliver. "How dare you go against me." said John coldly. "Because you're not my dad and you will never be." he replied attacked him. Melody blocked the way for us to help Oliver.

Both Eric and Melody took up their hands and John began to scream in pain. "This has never happened before." I said shocked. Suddenly he transformed into a gray corpse and the spell was broken.

Melody turned back to human and I lifted up her in my arms. "I'm so sorry." she sobbed. "Shhh, it's okay honey, it's over." I said softly. "Sister!" replied a familiar voice and Melody hugged her tight. "You'll always be my sister, no matter what." she said.

"Kristen, Eric." called a man. "They are here." I said. "Thank you for taking care of them, I thought John had killed them." replied Alan and real worry shining in his eyes. "You're welcome." I said. "We will always remember you Adam." replied Eric and Kristen. "If you need a babysitter, just call me." I said and gave him my number. "Do you want to become their godfather?" asked Alan and I said yes.

Alan adopted Oliver and he got a new family who cared about him. Melody's sister changed her name to Ella and I was happy to have my daughter back. We were a huge family but Johanna said it was just fun to have so many grandchildren. Melody was still a wolf but now she has learned to love it. Nothing could separate us again.

Such a beautiful end of this book. But I will start writing a new vampire book called Heart by heart and it's a bit of horror involved. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~