She wolf, falling to pieces.

Lily's: POV

I opened the fridge and took out a blood bag and began drinking. Johanna did her best to hide how disgusting it looked. "Animal blood is more disgusting, trust me." I said. "Morning Lily." replied dad and took out a blood bag as well. "How's Melody?" I asked worried. "She has a fever but she will be fine." said Adam. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Melody came down and she wore a light pink dress. She sat down at the couch and I put on a film for her.

 She sat down at the couch and I put on a film for her

(Three years old Melody)

Just then the door opened and outside stood Tommy and John. "Hello Adam!" said Tommy with a smirk. "It's been a while." replied Adam calmly. "Will we you let us in?" asked John. "I have put a protection spell all over the house." I said. "Such a pity." replied John and broke the spell. "Did you really think you could keep a powerful warlock away?" he asked and laughed evilly.

"Daddy!" said Melody and Adam lifted up her. "How wonderful." replied Tommy. "Leave us alone." said Adam. "Melody is sick because she has wolf virus in her veins and we all know vampires and werewolves are bitter enemies with each other." replied John.

"Melody is my daughter and I will love her no matter what." said Adam. "You said it now, but just wait until the first full moon." replied Tommy. "What has happened to you? you were so happy when I told you were pregnant and you loved your child." I said and tears ran down my cheeks. "The old me is gone and will never come back, and enjoy the time you have left." said Tommy and threw a grenade with vervain against us before they disappeared. The last thing I heard was my sister's voice before I passed out.

Melody has wolf virus in her system and will Tommy ever be free from the darkness? I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~