The darkness is our new kingdom

Tommy's: POV

"I've never loved you Tommy." said Adam. "What?" I asked shocked. The door opened and in came a blonde man. "Welcome home Sauli." said Adam and kissed him. "I have miss you so much darling." he replied. "Adam!" I shouted. He walked up to me and his eyes glowed red. "Oh Tommy!" sighed Adam and stroked my cheek. He bit into my neck and drank my blood. "Please stop!" I begged but he didn't heard me. Then I fell lifeless down and Sauli laughed evilly.

I sat up and breathed heavily. It was only a nightmare but it felt so real. I noticed that Adam was not in the room someone had put a blanket over me.

I stood up but got no answer when I called his name. It was first now I saw he lived in a manor. It would take forever to find him.

(Adam and Lily's house)

I walked upstairs and went into a room.  I saw a diary on the bed and I started to read.

The 11th of April year 1911 England.

Tomorrow we will begin our trip to New York to start a new life. I have heard Titanic is the ship of dreams and I believed them. But I've met people who say it is risky to go through the Atlantic because there are plenty of, icebergs. But that's just nonsense, Titanic is unsinkable. My two children Max and Lily is also excited about the trip. Adam Mitchel Lambert.

I closed the diary and thousand thoughts went through my head. I had only met Lily. Did he lost his son in the sinking or what happened to him?

Suddlenly it was a knock on the front door. I went downstaris and opened. Outside stood a boy with shoulder-length blonde. He was wearing a light blue striped cardigan and a white shirt. He had the same eyes color as Adam.

(10 year old Max)

(10 year old Max)

"Who are you?" he asked confused. "My name is Tommy Joe Ratliff." I said. "My name is Max!" he replied. "You are Adam's son." I said. "How do you know my dad?" asked Max suspicious. "Well, I'm his boyfriend." I said. "Dad hasn't had a relationship since he broke up with his husband." replied Max and I knew he didn't trust me.

Then came Adam and the time stood still. "Dad!" shouted Max happily and ran up to him. Adam hugged him tight and tears ran down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry I broke your promise." said Adam. "It doesn't matter, we are together now." replied Max with a smile.

"Lily!" he said when he saw her. "Max!" she replied and hugged him. "Me and Teddy have miss you so much." said Lily and gave her brother his teddy bear. "Thank you so much and I've miss you too." replied Max. "Let's go inside, we have a lot to explain." said Adam and we went back into the house.

I love the family reunion and Max is so cute. I hope you liked this chapter.

~GlitterGlambert~